Do you want to come too?

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 78


 

"You’re insane!” Jiyongs voice cracked as he followed Seunghun around his mother’s house. The man was determined as Jiyong’s heart sunk further in his chest as his tugs to get the man out of his parents home proved to be futile.

 

“I'm perfectly sane”

 

Jiyong pulled harder on the man's arm but he felt as though he was being pulled instead. Jiyong couldn’t believe what the man had planned, Jiyong wished he was more mentally prepared.

 

Seunghyun had appeared at his parents front door, minutes prior, looking out of breath and restless. Jiyong had no idea what he was doing before the man arrived but he never got the chance to find out.

 

As soon as he opened his mouth to ask the rapper what his deal was, Seunghyun latched his lips onto unsuspecting ones. Jiyong melted as soon as his mind registered what was actually happening and nothing but haze clouded his thoughts.

 

Jiyong had a crush on Seunghyun since they were kids but he never expected the man to kiss him as though the feelings were finally returned. He also wasn’t expecting, when the kiss broke, for Seunghyun to promptly confess, take the lack of pushing away as an acceptance to the confession, or for the man to say he was going to re-introduce himself to Jiyongs parents as his official boyfriend.

 

Dating Seunghyun was a dream come true. Telling his parents he was biual was not. His sister knew his secret but his parents were always left in the dark about his relationships. They still assumed he dated the last girl he brought home 2 years ago. He was constantly asked about the possibility of grandkids.

 

Why couldn’t they just accept Dami's newborn and be happy with one?

 

“Hyung, don’t you think we should talk about this first?”

 

Seunghyun halted in his steps and turned to face the now out of breath man. Jiyong had been using all of his strength to stop him but his mind was already made up. He had liked Jiyong too long to not do anything about it. When Seungri let it slip that the man had feelings for him his heart soared.

 

Seunghyun wanted to be with the man without hiding from Jiyongs parents. He had called his own parents on the way over. They were blindsided by the confession but they hid their disappointment well. Seunghyun didn’t care much of their opinions, they would grow to accept it once they saw how serious he was about the man standing in front of him.

 

He reached over to cup Jiyongs cheeks in his hands and placed a chaste kiss on the others lips. He had always wondered what those lips tasted like, he was pleased.

 

“Don’t you like me?”

 

Jiyong blushed at the close proximity, Seunghyun being so close he could see every small wrinkle around the others eyes from lack of sleep, and nodded his head.

 

“And I like you. There, we talked about it. I can tell them by myself if you want me to.”

 

Jiyong stood in stunned silence as the man dropped his hands, placing them in his pocket, and stood tall. There was too much determination to argue with the man. He would have to tell his parents, there was no getting out of it.

 

Jiyong bit his bottom lip and walked passed the other man, leading them both to the garden he knew his parents would be. They were always tending to the garden around this time. They called it their bonding time.

 

His mother smiled up at the pair as they entered the greenhouse and his father nodded in recognition. He took a deep breath as Seunghyun grabbed his hand and gave a firm squeeze. He was nervous, he felt like throwing up.

 

Seunghyun watched as two pairs of eyes lingered on the intertwined hands in confusion before they both settled on his. Jiyong clenched his eyes shut, they would get nothing from him in a while.

 

The taller man let go of Jiyong's hand briefly and bowed in respect. He grabbed the hand back in his grip as he felt a third set of eyes reach him and he smiled at the older couple frozen in their actions.

 

“I like your son, he likes me too. We’re dating now. Please support us.”

 

Mrs. Kwon forced a smile on her face and slowly nodded her head. Mr Kwon was fozen stiff, the shovel falling out of his hand and laying abandoned on the floor. It would take a while for the confession to actually register but at least they didn’t pass out. Seunghyun nodded his head in approval before bowing again as goodbye and turning to go back inside the house, Jiyong being dragged along behind him.

 

Seunghyun released the sweaty hand as soon as he reached the front door of the house and he turned to face a still shocked Jiyong. The man was still biting his lip and Seunghyun thought of indecent things at the sight.

 

“If you don’t stop biting your lip I won’t be held accountable for what happened in your parents home.”

 

Jiyong flushed at the remark and he twiddled his fingers. “So, we’re dating?”

 

It was happening too fast, he couldn’t catch up. In the span of 5 minutes he went from being a victim of unrequited love, to a man whose parents now knows he likes the man he could now call his boyfriend. He seemed all caught up now.

 

“Of course we are. Had I known you felt the same way I did I would have confessed a long time ago.”

 

He didn’t know what to think about all of this, so he wouldn’t. He had the man of his dreams to call his own so he would simply accept what just happened. “Okay.”

 

“I’m going to tell the members, do you want to come?”

 

Jiyong turned to look down the hall they just returned from, he should really go check on his parents but he didn’t want them to be any more awkward than they probably would be for a while. They needed time to get used to the idea that their son wouldn’t be giving them genetic grandbabies any time soon.

 

They would accept it and support him, as they always did, but it might take them some time to adjust.

 

“Let’s go.”