What do you want to Watch?

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 45



The first time Seunghyun read over his copy of the script he had fallen in love. The characters, the tone, the setting, and the message was something that he would enjoy. The drama only being around 15 minutes an episode also helped, he would still have enough time to learn his lines in between the world tour.

Since today was his day off, he had fully intended on learning his lines with the help of his younger lover. Sadly, the other man had bailed and left him to spend the whole day by himself, in his empty home. It's not that he didn't enjoy his alone time, it's just that since his days off landing on the same days as Jiyong's was rare. He wanted to spend their day together.

Seunghyun dragged his dry eyes away from the muted TV and glanced at his phone. It was close to midnight and he had yet to receive a text, or a call from the other man. He should have known Jiyong wasn't planning on coming over like he said he would 4 hours ago.

He focused his eyes back on the TV and blinked long and hard in efforts to moisten his tired eyes. He had been up most of the night going over things for The Secret Message and he woke up early in attempts to clean his home in preparation for Jiyong. Had he known Jiyong wasn't going to show then he would have let his home stay lived in.

The click of his front door opening brought his attention to the door but his eyes stayed glued to the flipping channels on the TV. He listened as his young lover made his way to the couch and he felt as the other attempted to snuggle against his stiff arm.

Normally, Seunghyun would wrap his arms around the boy and they would snuggle for the rest of the night. He wasn't giving in this time, he had resolve and he would stick to it.

“T.o.p-oppa, you cleaned.”

The stench of alcohol on the others breath made his stomach churn. Seunghyun wasn't a fan of Jiyong going out to drink, especially without a member present. He tended to lose all common sense when he hung out with the other group of friends that he kept separate from himself and the others. He had met them once and understood why, it wasn't his scene.

“I did.”

Seunghyun bent his head away from the other as he tried to place sloppy kisses on his cheek. It was another reason he didn't like Jiyong drinking in public, he was to affectionate with those he knew, regardless of how he knew them.

He held back a sigh of relief as Jiyong pushed away from him. He could feel the others intense stare as his eyes remained drawn to the TV. He hadn't looked at the other since he entered his home.

“What did you do today?”

Seunghyuns remained silent and thought about ignoring the question all together. The question wasn't asked in earnestly. The question was asked to gauge his reaction. His answer would either prove or disprove what Jiyong was currently thinking.

He flipped another channel. “You would know if you were here with me.”

Jiyong released an exasperated sigh at the reply and threw himself back onto the couch. Had the situation been any different then Seunghyun would have cooed about how cute the other was. Since he was mad he settled on rolling his eyes and raising the volume of the TV. He didn't want to talk to the other at the moment.

He looked down at his phone to check the time as the other finally sat back up on the couch. Jiyong crossed his legs on the sofa and turned his whole body to face him. Seunghyun knew it was Jiyong's way of telling him he had his full attention but he didn't care at the moment. All he cared about now was the burning in his eyes. He wondered how red his eyes were.

“Hyunnie, you can't seriously be mad. Soohyuk wanted to meet up since we haven't seen each other in almost 4 months.”

Seunghyun felt a little better that Jiyong had been with Soo, he trusted the actor. They were close friends. Still, it made no difference. Jiyong still left him to spend a full day alone. “I guess it's fine to leave your boyfriend to spend time with friends. Glad to know.”

“Hyung, it wasn't like that.” Seunghyun tensed as Jiyong grabbed his arm and flung it over his shoulder. He was forcing the older man to cuddle him and Seunghyun had no idea how he felt about his current situation. “Don't be mad.”

“Too late.” Seunghyun thought about pushing the smaller man away but his body refused to move. As much as he hated to admit it, he was too comfortable.

“I'll make it up to you. We can spend the rest of tonight and tomorrow together.”

Seunghyun held back a yawn before flipping to another channel. “Can't, we start filming tomorrow and tonight's already over.”

Jiyong took his phone from his pocket and shoved it into the older man's face. Seunghyun squinted at the brightness. 11:58, two minutes before midnight. “See, we still have the rest of tonight. So don't be mad at me. If you want to be mad then be mad tomorrow. Let's spend the rest of this day happily.”

Seunghyun had planned on refuting the the boy, he had ever intent. He wasn't the type to hold a grudge, he would be over it by morning. Jiyong knew that, he was exploiting it. Seunghyun was going to let him. He was too tired. “Fine, you win. We'll talk about it in the morning.”

He stifled a yawn as Jiyong snatched the remote from his free hand and closed his eyes. His laid his head back on the sofa cushion and tightened his hold on the man in his arms. This was all he wanted to do today. Rest with the one he loved secure in his arms.

Silence settled between the two and a new row of programs started. No good television came on after midnight.

“What do you want to watch?”

When receiving no answer, Jiyong glanced at Seunghyun and smiled at the sight. The older man was sound asleep. His eyes calmly closed and his mouth slightly open.

Jiyong leaned up slowly to give and kiss on Seunghyuns cheek and he turned the television off. “Goodnight Hyunnie.”

Darkness settled around the two as Jiyong shifted in attempt to get closer to the man holding him. He sighed in relief that Seunghyun wasn't as mad as he could have been but he would vow to make it up to the other.

Finally reaching a comfortable position. Jiyong closed his eyes and let the soft beat of his lover's heart draw him into slumber. 


Finally, this chapter is up. I've gone back and forth with the ideas of this chapter so many times that I'm glad I'm finally able to post it. I hope you guys enjoy this one. I plan on making a part 2 to this, where Jiyong actually does make it up, but I haven't decided how that's going to happen yet. 

I'm glad you guys liked the last chapter, especially since I don't think anyone liked chapter 43. It makes me happy. 

Thanks friends~