Sorry I'm late

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 13


So, I don't really like this chapter... at all. *Sigh*


It was almost midnight and he was mad. No, mad isn’t the right word for his current mood. Angry, upset, pissed off, in need of a cigarette would be the best terms to use. The interviewer smiled his way and he forced one in return. He didn’t want to smile. If he had it his way he would be at home, probably throwing things around his house to calm himself down. He almost considered going to the gym with Daesung to relieve his stress.

Daesung laughed his loud laugh and Seunghyun watched as the muscles in his arms tensed. He wiped the idea of going to the gym from his mind. Never will he ever want to work out with the muscle head.

“T.O.P,” Seunghyun looked at the long haired woman as she attempted to make conversation as they waited for the interview to begin. He hated interviews, hated them with a passion. He didn’t even want to be there, he wanted to be home, in his bed, tucked under the covers, knocked out. The last thing he wanted to do so late at night was hold appearances as T.O.P.

The rapper replied to the woman in a serious manner. Taeyang sent him a look before covering for his faults, Seungri following his lead. He was normally fun during interviews, funny. Today was different, the members already knew. The members always knew.

Seunghyun looked down and watched is figure tap the beat of their newest song on his leg. For some reason it made him feel slightly better to be in his y situation. As he looked up at all of the unfamiliar faces of the staff, his mood dampened again. There was one face that should have been there, a face that said they would be there but wasn’t. BigBang was supposed to interview as a group, instead they were just four.

There were two things Seunghyun hated to do as a celebrity. Solo interviews, and waiting for interviews to start because their leader is late. The leader who was supposed to be there an hour ago for the interview. The frustration was building up again.

“I’m here!”

The voice was louder then it should have been for a male.  Seunghyuns eyes searched for the eyes of his lover, the owner of the high voice, the owner of the voice he adored.

The members greeted Jiyong along with the staff as he moved quickly to take his place next to Seunghyun on the couch the group was sitting on. No greetings were passed between the couple but Jiyong reached to grab Seunghyuns hand in a gentle grasp before whispering a small ‘sorry, I’m late’ into his ear.

Jiyong gently squeezed his hand before letting him go and putting his full focus on the starting interview.

Seunghyun was still a little mad at the lateness but he had to admit, he felt a little bit better.