Chapter 2-Performance

The Ending Of Our Love Story

Chapter 2: performer

 

There is something about JeongHan,I think, something about his posture that is just so uniquely him. I have never seen someone who stands the way he does before. I watch him from a distance as he sings, with his group Seventeen, taking in his details and trying to figure out what it is about him that makes him definable.

 

It is the way JeongHan stands, I decide, with his arms tucked behind him, elbows slightly bent and shoulders back. His spine is straight and he stands tall; his body language is open and friendly.He's staring at his phone and texting with someone.I thought maybe it was his manager. I trust Jeonghan.He'll never cheat on me.He stop texting and went to his group when Woozi called him to started practice..He smiles as he sings, and his dark brown eyes open wide behind the curtain of his hair, and his foot taps the floor and dance in sync with his groups, in time with the music, he is impossibly handsome and pretty.

 

JeongHan eyes meet mine and his eyebrows raise playfully, and I realize I've been staring at him for at least half a minute. I give him an embarrassed grin and try to avert my gaze, not wanting to distract him from his practice. All too soon, though, my eyes find their way back to JeongHan lean figure, and a smile creeps onto my face once more.

 

Later, as I climb onto the stage and JeongHan wraps his arms around my waist, I say, "Have I ever mentioned how much I love watching you perform?"

 

JeongHan beams, a pleased, bewildered smile. "No," he says. "Why is that?"

 

I shrug, leaning my forehead against the curve of his neck and shoulder. "I don't know," I say. "Something about the way you look up on the stage."