my habbit =]

The Bus Stop

*im not good in english so forgive me if all the grammar totally wrong =3 and credit to the poster by lovelyseulgi xoxoxo love u unnie

 

Still Minho pov >o<

 

today I wait for my bus again. and yesterday is my fist day in school without seohyun in my side. well I feel unwell bout that but I have to life anyway. and another bus come I see that girl again, she still sit on that seat same like yesterday. today she’s wear a jeans jacket and half tie of her hair (duh.. I wish u know what I mean) she look at something in a bus glass. I dunno what she saw. I come a bit closer

“oh a butterfly” I said slowly.

‘she looks gorgeous’I said in my head with a little bit smile come nowhere

 


 

yesterday is a heavy day. I know the guy  who stole seohyun from me. yeaah yesterday I met yonghwa. yonghwa is his  name. we met for a reason not for a duel just for tell him something about seohyun to taking care of her as my self cannot do it. today I wait again in a same bus stop. then a couple minutes the same bus came again and ofcourse I see that girl again who always sit in the same bus same seat now she looks more beauty. she has her hair tie and left some long ponies covered half of her forehead. I see her deep well. she’s listening some music, sing a song as I know is moving, and do a bit dance cause her haid is moving too.

 

‘she’s so cute’I said in my heart and I feel something in my heart I know what happen to me but im avoid this feeling.

 


 

today im in a good mood. a good spirit for school. not because I back with seohyun or anything. it’s not because the school. but because the bus stop, the same bus, and the same girl who always make me blush everyday. yes that bus come again bring the girl I want to see. she looks so tired she half sleeping in the bus. umhh… actually sleeping but her face is facing the glass so I can see clearly her beauty sleepy face. and make me smile wide.

‘she so cute when she’s sleep. oops I think im fall for her’ I said with a red face in my face.

 


 

2 weeks passed and on that 2 weeks I feel life is not worse than I though. I think it’s because that girl my CHAGIYA . hahaa ridiculous I know but I don’t know her name but I decided to call her chagiya.  my chagiya never fail to make me blushing, smiling, and make my day like in heaven when I start think bout her. oh.. yes my relation with seohyun is much better now. sometime when we passed we smiling each other. I do that because I don’t know but I always smile everyday.

I see my chagiya style changed everyday some time she let her long hair loosely, or tie, half tie, put some hair pin, or bandana. that’s stuff just make her more and more gorgeous. and what she’s doing when her bus stop sometime make me giggle like a crazy person. but until now I don’t know her name her number or anything about her. well until now I never see her smile and yeah she even didn’t know that im exist.

 


 

today I sit and wait patiently for my chagiya with my hair grow so fast and make it a bit disorder hehe. the bus came as my lady came too. now she’s eating her sandwich with hungrily. and she’s left some strawberry jam in . I giggle a bit and she’s still didn’t realize that jam still stuck in her soft lips. I want to wipe that jam but I can’t. so I just hope someone in the bust tell her about that.

++

during a break I went to caferia with key and the other. I still think about what was happen this morning ‘is she already wipe the strawberry jam or may be it’s still stuck in ’and I smiling weirdly.

“hyungg…hyung… YA CHOI MINHO”taemin said wake me up from my day dreaming about her.

“umh.. wae ??”im a bit annoyed

“well wake up dreaming boy !! u even didn’t realize that taemin call ur full name . what u think anyway?!”key explain make me glare at taemin

“how dare your hyung like that”I said with my flaming charisma stare at him

“umh..emh.. mianhe hyung.. it’s happen because u not listening to me right ??”taemin give me a pot face

“oh mworagu taemin-ah ??”im a bit upset after avoid what my lovely dongsaeng said

“minho goon what exactly happen to you??”onew asking me

“what are u talking ?? im fine very fine”im explaining with a confindence and smiling again cause im remember about my chagiya.

“looks..looks u give us a weird smile again”taemin said pointing at me while im gigling

“you weird around 2 week. smiling like an idiot or saying something like ‘she’s beautiful’ even you avoid taemin ur lovely dongsaeng”jonghyun try to give me some clue about what i do around 2 week.

“oh… I just..”im a bit uncertain to tell my chagiya to them all.

“perhaps you and seohyun now is…………..”said key guessing before he finish his sentence I cut it

“NO.. that’s never happen.”I said to make it clear

“so ?”key said

and finally I tell them about my chagiya who make me weird around this week.

“so you didn’t know her name, her number ?”key a bit shocked

“yeaa she even didn’t know that im exist ”I explained

“ur oabo minho-ah. find out who is she or u gonna missing her”jonghyun give me so advice

 

honestly I do wanna know more about her. but im to scared. scared if she’s already takem by someone. so that’s why I prefer adore her from a far. anyway she’s didn’t realize that im always looking at her adore her everyday except weekend.

 


 

today im late. *SIGH because last night im watch a match game soccer on tv. so I bring my breakfast and eat it while I run to bus stop. huh im hope im not late. late for see her. and yes I feel relief when I see the bus who always bring my baby girl. but I feel shock when my chagiya seat is empity. I try to look the whole bus but I can’t find her. I wanna go in to check but im afraid that I’ll stuck in that bus and can’t go out. the bus has gone so do my heart no blush no smile because no her.

‘where are u my baby ??’I said in my heart with worried

 

I know this too far. I didn’t know who is she. and she didn’t know who am i. nut im fall for her so bad. I have think about what was jonghyun said that im to late to who is her... 

 

*so how's this chapter ?? well i'll update 2 chapter today so please wait =))

 

p.s double credit and thank you for admin lovelyseulgi :3