IM NOT GOING TO ANYWHERE

The Bus Stop

*A THOUSAND SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR XOXOXO

 

MINHO POV (again =3)

 

I try to control my emotion, my feel, and clear my brain about yuri my imagine girl. well is 3 day already if I still think about her I will be crazy. but I still cannot belive that for a month I day dreaming about her. my brain started to think am I have to catch seohyun back ? well I hurt her when I said I cant come back with her again cause my dreaming girl. waw.. or should ask taemin about his new library noona. but I yell at him yesterday. I should apologize to him today.

 

I sit as usually I sit. but with my head look down when one of the bus stopped. I don’t want to hurt again when I see my dream girl kwon yuri chair. so I just look down while wait the bus go. I hear someone knock the window of the buss ‘no choi minho stop think about your dreaming girl yuri’I said to calm down my feel.

 

the knocked is more hard and hard ‘no.. am I that crazy ?? I must beat my own brain’I said and close my eyes. until some of ahjumma pat my shoulder I look at him. “son, I think that girl is want to talk with u”he said while pointing at the bus. I see the bus and…

 

gosh she’s real. she’s smile widely and brightly. heaven is back to me. and she’s put a paper on the window and I read it

“IM NOT GOING TO ANYWHERE”. i out my paper and want to write something to her but the bus go. I run to catch the bus and going inside. everyone in the bus shocked with my action. ignore them and run to the place where yuri sit. but on her seat there is a boy not yuri. I yell to the bus driver to stop. and for the second all the people was shocked and a bit annoyed. i avoid them all my tears fall from nowhere. I still cannot believe why I can be so stupid like this. I wiped my tears while walk to the bus stop again.

 

my bus come. I come in and sit on my place. I always sit here exactly same with yuri always sit. ‘yeah good choi minho you make ur self in love with ur dreaming girl and then ur dreaming girl broke ur heart’I said in my heart with pain. I look to a view out there my face facing the glass I can see yuri smile to me. now she’s wear a same uniform like me. I just smirk and close my eyes then the bus start to going.

 

“excuse me, may I sit here?”ask a girl voice come nowhere.

“hmmhh..”I said a little bit nodded and still close my eyes.

“you look a like someone I know”she said

“……..” I didn’t say anything.

“im not going to anywhere”she said with a soft voice.

im not going to anywhere just like what exactly kwon yuri my dreaming girl said.. haha I smirk a bit.

WHAT THE……. I open my eyes immediately and turn to the girl beside me.

I know that girl.. my dreaming girl.. no she’s real or no just my hallucinations.

“KWON..KWON YURI ??”that’s all I just can say im still shocking. well if she’s answer me so yeah she’s real.

she just smile and laugh hard then she said “yah it’s me. ur face look so pale are u sick baby boy ?”

“are u real ??”I ask again sounds stupid but I still cant believe it she left me for 3 days and now she sit beside me with a same uniform a jeans jacket in her hand, talk to me. oh no..

“neh..”she said smiling

“but you.. but you gone for three days and a few minutes ago I see u in another bus when I want to catch u. u already gone. and u smile from outside of this bus and now sit right beside of me and i…….”she cut me immediately with his finger close my mouth.

 

she put her soft hand in my check and said

“on the first day I gone because I moved to ur school so I off to school because I must do some stuff. the second day my ex-boyfriend heejin pick me up for saying goodbye the last time. the third day was my first day I moved so my daddy pick me to ur school I try to find u but I can’t because im a new student in there and I don’t know my baby boy name. and for this morning I want to go to school with u so I go with my bus as same as usual for reach our lovely bus stop. I write a note for make sure u know that I try to catch u baby boy. but when I out from the but u run and get on the bus. well im shocked for ur action young man. then I see u walk to this bus stop and I buy a water for the person who do something stupid like that.”

she out amineral water from her bag and give it to me. I drink it and she continue her story.

“I don’t know in this bus where u sit. so I do what u do usually to me for find out where my baby boy sit. well he’s sit just like I usually sit. hahaha. oh and yes im here now  facing and talking to the person I always give him a hwaiting every morning. but he look so sad today I don’t know why”

“YAH KWON YURI IM SAD BECAUSE OF YOU”. I yell at her

she look at me and say “mianhe my stranger baby boy” and give me a wink.

“STRANGER ?? BABY BOY ??”I said

“well I don’t have no idea for calling u. u didn’t tell me what’s ur name”she said in a straight way.

I didn’t tell anything. I just out a paper from my pocket and give it to her.

she read it just like an alementary school kid “CHO..I MIN..HO… oh CHOI MINHO” she give mw an O face.

++

we talk a lot in the bus. we laugh. and I forget all the pain when I around her. even we change our phone number. after we arrive in school I hold her hands and take her to her class. and well onew never told me that he and yuri in the same class. when break time I take her to cafeteria so I can introduce her to all. but Im suprising that taemin already know yuri. well he make a mistake calling yoona instead yuri. haha and yeah for all this time im not dreaming this is real =]]

 

*CUE-- DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. WELL AFTER THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER :'( THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT XOXO