finally our eyes meet

The Bus Stop

*again and again sorry for my stupid error grammar =3 and credit for the pic to LOVELYSEULGI xoxoxo

 

MINHO POV again =)

 

I am notthe spirit like yesterday or the day before. I told onew, jonghyun,key and taemin about what happen yesterday. but what was they say is hurting me so badly they not supporting me. all they said is my chagiya just my imagination. and I know right that I was nothallucinating. I sit on the usual bench with lazy. and the same bus stopped right in front of me. Im not ready for dissapoint this day so I close my eyes then open it slowly. and when it’s open I see so clearly my chagiya was sit in her seat. well she wear a very warm sweater and on her forehead I see plasterfever. she’s close her eyes slowly until she sleep with a pale face.

 

and yes my smile is back. now I know why she was not in her seat yesterday. she was sick my chagiya is sick.

 

‘get well soon chagiya’I said in my heart with a smile even im worried for her

 


today I realy hope she’s well. I think about her all day. even i asked my mom what a medicine for make fever-lowering. I know that sounds stupid. I get back on my bench and seat while waiting my lovely chagiya come.

 

a few minutes later she’s come I mean the bus come. I look at her with a woried face. but I think she’s fine right now. bacause I see no plaster fever or warm sweater and pale face anymore. she was drink a mineral water without a label (lol) while she’s gulp her water inside her lung see look at the bus stop. my heart was beating fast. but then the bus take her go. ‘aigoo’ I wiped my sweat because of that accident. I think she’s not looking at me already.

‘can you feel my hearbeat baby’i said in my heart and still wiped my sweat.

 


today bring my sandwich cause I taking a long bath and dresses today. I dunno why but I feel I want to look neat. may be because yesterday we almost look each other. I sit and eat my sandwich so fast cause im hungry and then drink a mineral water. then the bus who bring my beloved chagiya come nowhere while I still drink. I see her so beauty no I mean she’s always beauty as usual but now is more beauty. she wear a white bandana while read a book seriously . I gigle a bit and looking down then when I see her again. she was close the book and our eyes meet for the first time. no we are staring each other. that’s make my heart beat 1000 times faster than usual. I want faint but if I do that I can see her. she’s staring at me with a flat expression.

 

( i though she looking at him like this pict =3 )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

then the bus take away my beauty eyes go. my heart beat comes normal again but im still shocked. I can feel my face turned so red already.

 

‘the best one minute I ever had.  and those beauty eyes I never forget it’I said while my mind still cant believe.

 


yesterday I told everything to taemin and he said that a good point for the start. bacause finally my chagina know that im exist. now im very exited to go to bus stop.

 

10 minutes I wait for her and finally the bus come I step forward but im too nervous to see her. not like usual maybe because now she knew that im exist. but I embolden my self to see her. but not as I think she was bussy drink banana milk Taemin’s favorite not staring at me. now I think that im too excited.

 

that’s kinda dissapont me but im still looking at her. now she turn her head and looking at me while I stil looking at her (adore her exactly) and for the first time in my life I see her smile. she was smiling for me. I didn’t know what supposed to do. I try to think but I can’t. she make me blush and make my face turned red. and then the bus was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘ur smile make my day chagiya’I smiling so widely like a crazy person. well I going crazy because of her.

“YAAA IM READY FOR SCHOOOLLLL” I scream so load and say sorry for the people who got scared of me.

im smiling a lot like an idiot today.

(well he's smiling like this all day)

 

how's this part everyone =3  when i write this i listen to after school - shampoo  hehe.