she's gone

The Bus Stop

*SORRY FOR THE WRONG STUPID GRAMMAR. I HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND XOXOXOXO

 

Minho POV

 

Today as usual i waiting for my kwon yuri. hehe now i know whats my chagiya name. while waiting I decide to write my own name in a paper too. so she will know my name too. “CHOI MINHO”I said as im writing nicely so she can read it clearly. the bus come I walk a little bit close to the bus so she can read my  paper. but I can’t find where is she. I look around the bus but there is no signal from her.

‘is she fine ?.. is she sick again.. ? but why so suddenly ?’that question is haunting in my head.

I try to refuse it all and try to think positiv ‘she gonna be ok choi minho’

 


yesterday all I think is about yuri. I worried a lot about her. one day without see her face is a pain for me. I fall for her. I love her so much. I don’t know why but this feel grow and grow in my heart. I breath so deep and hope she will be ok.

 

the bus come.. but no ! her seat empty again ?! my head start think that 2 days ago is my last time to meet her. that’s why she give me her name. ‘no that’s cannot be happen. she can’t leave me with her love is a half of me.’I said in my heart. my heart feel so sick. and the tears come down without my permit.

 

 

I was absent today. I feel not good to go to school and turn off my phone cause I know exactly if my phone still ringing then taemin and the other will calling me and asking where I am. but I want to be alone today.

 

I sit in the grass of the park and start scream “YURI-AH KAJIMAA………!!!!!!!”

 


 

today I really really hope this day will be a good day. since 2 day ago my heart is empty. well yesterday taemin and key come to my house just for checking if I fine. after I tell them what was going on. they told me that i just hallucinations about yuri. but im pretty sure that she’s real.

 

the bus stopped. I look for a miracle and yess I see a girl with a same black hair I smile a bit. but wait.. it’s not my chagiya not yuri. it’s another girl. she smile to me but im just stood without any reaction. ‘no I want my chagiya smile now !!’said my ego.

 

‘am i really daydreaming for a month ?! no that’s too much. I believe she’s exist’

 

++

 

in class

I feel no spirit. I can’t focus while teacher teach. even when break time. I still in the class put my head on the table and started to close my eyes. yess for three days I lost my appetite.

 

“hyungggggggggg……. are u not hungry ??”yell taemin In front of my ears

“nope im full”i lie to him

“well a while ago I meet a pretty noona in library”said him now in front of my face

“well.. go get her before she’s left”I said without opening my eyes

“no.. this noona just look a like noona kwon u have been imagine.. emh.. yeah I think so.. is her name yoona or something ”he said with no sure in his sentence.

“YAH DO NOT TALK ANYTHING ABOUT KWON OR MY IMAGINE GIRL AGAIN TO ME !!” I yell at him and leave him alone in my class. I can see how shock he is.

 

(bonus minho frustation face is so HOT)

 

*CUEE--- keke how's this chapter ?? yeah this is a sad chapter :'( and i will end this story soon =3