she's beautiful

The Bus Stop

 *my first FF dedicated for minyul shipper sorry for wrong grammar or words*

Minho Pov (well in this story the whole of it is minho pov I though)

 

today is not same like usual. im so lazy for school after what was happen yesterday, just like a night mare for me. I don’t wanna trusted what was happen. but I have to. i sit on bench in the bus stop with a blank mind and a broken heart. I just feel  the world against me with not fair.

 

*FLASHBACK

 

like a usual I pick seohyun in her home for going to school together. yes me and seohyun is a lovely couple for about one year. everything is going smooth no fight just love.

 

“seohyunn”I yell a bit so she can hear me from her room

5 minutes after that my beloved yeoja has came out from a front door with a smile in her beauty face.

“oppa let’s go!!”said her with a smile who make me blush.

im just nodded then we walk while I her long straight hair.

 

++

in school everthing become normal. a teacher give us a lesson while im a little bit sleepy because watch a match of soccer last night. during a break I always pick seohyun in her class then go to cafeteria to join with my friends onew,jonghyun with his namja chigu key (lol jongkey) and my lovely dongsaeng taemin. but there’s something in seohyun who always smiling and giggle a whole day. hahaha probably because yesterday I have my hair cut so I look more handsome than usual.

++

school is over. I waiting for seohyun in the gate for take her to a book store for buy and read some. we had a routine visit to a book store once a week and this day exact a week when last time we visit the book store. well I have wait for a long time cause during a break time seohyun told me that she has some stuff to do with her history teacher.

 

10 minutes latter I see seohyun run to me.

“oppa jeongmal mianhe”said her while try to control her breath

“wae yeobo ??”

“today umma told me to come home early because of something”explain her

“umh, araso.. I will take u home then”as I said that then take her wrist.

but seohyun didn’t move when I take her go

“oppa go first… umh.. im… umh… umma will pick me up latter”said her with no confidence

“oh.. then I’ll go home now. don’t forget to text me seohyun-ah”I said and kiss her cheek then go.

she just nodded without saying anything.

++

as long I walk I just think what happen with seohyun she looks so different. but I try to be positive cause I trust her. well love is trust right?!

 

in home a layed my body to my bed and close my eyes for a while until my phone ring.

*CONVERSATION

minho : yebseo ??

taemin : hyung accompany me to a book store now!

minho : why me ??

taemin : well , onew hyung and jonghyun hyung  doing vocal practice while key hyung was doing some stuff in his grandparents home. but he will coming latter.

minho : ok then.

*END CONVERSATION

++

I see taemin who waiting for me while drink his favorite banana milk. and I run to him

“what will u buy then ?”ask me to him

“umh.. umma ask me to buy a food recipe book. for the pay I can buy one piece comic then”answer him with a wide smile in his cute face.

“alright let’s go in”i said as I pinch his check.

as taemin search his umma book o walk a way to comic corner for look some new realize comic.

 

“BOOOO..” key try to scared me

“ahh.. ur not fun CHOI MINHO”his said with a pout face.

“well u don’t good when u do something like that KIM KIBUM”answer me with a smirk face

“yea whatever… where is taemin anyway ??”ask him

“emh..”I look around try to find a kid with a yellow hair just like Key. “that’s him”I said when I see him look for a book then put it and find another book. and key run toward that kid.

++

afterwhile key and taemin come to me

“find the book??”I ask then without see they face

“emh hyung in here… the book… I find some but…”answer  taemin with no confindence.

“mworagu ??”I said

“YA choi minho u have to ssdjsdafask”taemin try to stop what key saying with covered his mouth.

“what happen to u all ?? so wierd”I said then I stand up.

my tall body make me can see whatever I want. and this time I know exactly what taemin hide and what key want to say. yes they saw that I see now.

 

I see my girlfriend with another man chat and smile widely. that man some time her hair and kiss her cheek who make her face turned red because of blush. just like what I do to her this morning.

 

“hyung.. mianhe”taemin said with his face facing down to the floor

 

im out from the book store with anger inside my heart. I can’t believer what I see. key and taemin try to catch me and yell my name. but i avoid them I just run as fast I can. without care to other people will fall cause of me or anything. my heart was broken into a pieces. I still can’t believe a girl who I loved so much cheat on me.

 

for almost one year we bound into a relasionship. we never fight for anything. everything is fine because I though we love each other but im totally wrong. her innocent face make me think that she is a right person for me. I spend my time in a park and try to think clearly, try to hold my tears as im a man who not cry for a girl who cheat on me.

I walk home with a blank mind as a day came darked. im not going to back home. I decided to wait in front a girl who cheat onme. after a few minutes I see a red sport car stoped right in front her house. I can figure a girl and a man kissed inside a car. then seohyun out from the car than waved to the car then go inside her house.

 

before she come inside I cross her to stop.

“how’s ur day ?? having fun with ur beloved umma ??”I said coldly now and see her shocking face while see me.

“oppa I am… I ….”said her looks afraid.

“SHUT UP !! I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING FROM A MOUTH OF GIRL WHO CHEAT ON ME !! WHILE IM HERE STILL LOVING HER !!”I yelled at her.

“oppa jeomal mianhe.. I didn’t mind to this. but I feel our relationship is to flat. I can’t feel any sparkle when im with you. I try to love you but I can’t..”seohyun explain with a tears fall down from her eyes

“THEN WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FEELING TO ME ??”I still yell at her cause I cant control my emotion to her.

“I just.. I don’t want to hurt you oppa”said her and make her cry more loud.

“THEN YOU THINK IM FINE WITH THIS ALL ?? IT’S MORE HURT WHEN I SEE U KISSING WITH THAT F**KING GUY”I yell at her more loud and go away

“were over” then im run as my pain make my heart more break from a pieces into a small pieces.

“OPPA IM SO SORRY. IM REGRET FOR MAKING YOU HURT. BUT I HOPE U CAN FIND ANOTHER GIRL WHO BETTER THAN ME”she said that while cry and half yelling so can hear that.

*END FLASHBACK

 

one bus stop right in front of me. I get up from my bench to get in to the bus. but that’s not my bus so I back to my bench and sit again. I see a girl who look at the sky from her seat in the bus.  so I decided look at the sky too but nothing’s weird with the sky. then look at that girl again who still looking at the sky with her beauty black long hair. until her bus go she still looking at the sky.

‘she’s beautiful’I said in my heart.

 

------------------------------

cue- how was the first chapter ?! i already finish this story but want to see ur reaction first :)