Heart

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I wait for my brothers at the living room. They are always busy just like my parents. They are busy to make life better although I think it is already enough. Then, I heard a voice outside. "Hey, sis. I am truly sorry." He hug me and kiss me on my forehead. "It's fine. I know you are busy. Do not blame yourself." 

  Then, we have our dinner together. My elder brother always come home late and he told us to eat first. A knock heard from the door. "Can I come in, sis?" I let him enter my room then he sit on my bed. "How was school today?" It is like a routine for my brothers to ask how was my day at school. "Nothing speacial but, Ms.Kim wanted to make a theatre project to make all of us speaking fluently. She pair us with others and my pair is Kim Suhyun." My brother just nod but when he heard her name, his eyes twinkle.

   "Get out." My brother chuckle. "I am just kidding. You know there is no one else pretty like you." He pat my head. "But it is just physical appearance. I am not gentle like her. He even like her for her kindness and I am sorry for being irritate." My brother hug me caress my hair. "It is fine, sis. You do not have to be someone else to make people like you. You have your own kindness but you never show it, which is good. You do not have to show off your kindness and make sure you do it with sincerity. You do not have to be pretty if you already pretty in your heart. Although you looks a bit boy-ish, you still our pretty and nice sister." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter