Save

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The school already start again. I wake up early so that I will not meet with any stranger out there. My brothers are still sleeping, my parents already left for their work at Dubai. I eat my breakfast alone but I know I am not alone.

   I walk to school. It is winter and it is very cold without the person we love. I am so stupid to believe something like that. How can I believe love are meant to me? That is just in my dream. I arrive at school early and the gate still close. I wait outside. Without realising, it's already 30 minutes I wait outside.

   "Miss, you may enter now." The security guard tell me. I bow at him and quickly go in. The first thing I do is I go to the swimming pool. I don't know why, but I feel like I want to go here. I remember when I fell into the pool and Myungsoo helped me. It was good to know there is someone wanted to save you, but now not anymore.

   I heard the bell ring, and its time to learn but here I am. Still at the pool. What if I fall into the pool again, will someone save me again? Huh, that never gonna happen.

   Willingly I jump into the pool although I know I cannot swim. 'Please let me go and it might be the best for all of you.' 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

    Myungsoo receive a call from Seungri. "Hyung, what's wrong?" He almost drop hjs phone when he hesrd that. He quickly run to find her. He does love her but as a friend. He search her everywhere. 'She didn't go to school today?'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter