No..

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It's been couple days I at Jeju Island. It was exciting since it's a family vacation. But then, I feel like something is still not complete. Might be I miss Myungsoo? Hehe that guy really affected me. I walk at the foreshore and think about the marriage. There is only couple weeks to go and soon I will be his. It is good to know that someone else can love me rather than not.

   I stare at the sunset and it is beautiful. Then, I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "Guess who?" I know this voice. It's very common to me. "Myungsoo?" He turn me and hug me tightly. "You know how much I miss you?" He release me and peck on my forehead. "What are you doing here? I thought you have work to do." He pout. "What you don't miss me?" I giggle and hug him. "Of course, I do."

   "What are you thinking just now? Think bout me, huh?" He smirk. "No. I was thinking what will happen if we get marry later." I saw his face softened. "Hey, do you love me?" I don't know if this should call love. I think it's too early. He cup my face. "Of course I love you." I smile softly. 

   We sit on the sand and just stare at the sea. Since when we become this awkward. "I-It's getting late. Let's go back to the room." Before I could walk away, he grab my wrist and tell me to sit. "I still need to talk with you about something."

  I sit back because I am curious. "There's a lot of thing I need to tell you, Soo." I wait patiently but then, my brothers call me to get in.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter