Life

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   A knock heard from the door. "Miss Park." I heard my maid call me. I rise and tidy my bed. I take a quick bath because I do not want to be late. I wear my white t-shirt with dark blue vest and mid-thigh skirt uniform. I comb my hair and tie into a ponytail. 

   I walk to the kitchen and have breakfast with my brothers. "Good morning, sis." I reply to my second brother while my first brother is busy with his work. "Hyung, you should not work at this time. Dad might angry." My second brother, Bae Seungri said. "I am busy for our meeting later. I'll leave now." He quickly walk to the door but then, he reverse and kiss my head. "Morning, princess." I smile knowing how my brothers are always like that.

   "Sooyoung, let's go. You might late." My brother said. I nod and wear my shoes. My brother start the engine and wait for me. On our way to my school, my brother keep trying to make a joke to make my day bright. He is a happy-go-lucky person with his undying jokes. My stomach hurt because of him. Finally I arrive at my school sharp at 7.30 a.m. "See you later, Sooyoung." 

   I walk to my locker and take my stuffs for my class this morning. After taking my stuffs, I walk to my classroom and take a seat at my permenant place. I take out my sketch book and started sketching. Then, I heard noise coming from outside. I know the students arrive. 

   The teacher enter the class with a bright smile and I have no idea what is in her mind. "Okay class, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter