Goodbyes and Comas!

Forever A Flower

 

 

The next morning I woke up to the sun once again shinning in and a crisp breeze blowing in. Even though it looked beautiful and peaceful something inside me felt wrong. I shot up out of bed and took off out of my room up to Junsu chambers. I busted into his room where he shot up to a sitting position. “What’s wrong Aries?” he asked. I took a deep breath looking around his room checking everything out. “I just have this bad feeling it feels like something isn’t right.” I said. “It must be time then.” He said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “It must be that time. The time for you to choice to stay or go.” He said. He got up out of the bed and over to me. We just looked at each other before he took my hands and pulled me outside on his balcony where a bright light floated off the ground. “Yep it’s that time.” He said. “I’m scared. I want to go but then I don’t want to leave. Was it this hard for you to choice?” I asked. “Not so much I knew something wasn’t right in my past and I already knew I belonged here. But you, you said you were lost here I never felt that.” He said. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. “Do you think I could come back somehow? Or do you think I will forget everything and forget you?” I asked. “I can’t answer those questions. But I want you to know Aries that you have changed me into someone better. That I care deeply about you and I want what you want. I can’t keep you here it is all you.” He said. “I need to know who I left behind. I hope we meet again someday. My heart has grown to like you Junsu.” I said taking his face in my hands and pressing my lips to his. He didn’t fight me but kissed me back deeply. “Kim was my last name from where I came from.” He said as he pulled away. “Maybe you can find my family tell them I love them and that I am fine.” He said. “I will do that Kim Junsu.” I said kissing him once more. I turned around and headed to the floating light. It swallowed me in and everything went white.

I heard a beeping sound before I opened my eyes. When I did open my eyes it was very bright. “Hey she is waking up.” Came a voice I couldn’t place. Then a set of faces came into view. My vision still a little blurry. “Hey sis welcome back.” His voice said. “Where am I?” I asked. “You’re in the hospital someone hit you as you were crossing the street.” He said. My vision started to clear and I could see his face. I knew him this was my brother Jaejoong. “Jaejoong” I said lifting my arm up for my hand to touch his face. “It’s okay Aries I’m here. Jaejoong isn’t going to let anything happen to you.” He said in a soothing voice. I looked over at the other set of faces which was our parents. “Mom, Dad” I said. Mom busted into tears and leaned over to me hugging me. “It’s okay mom you know I’m a fighter.” I said to her rubbing her back. “We know you are baby.” Said Dad. Then someone else came in the room. “Okay time for me to check her out and see if all her vitals are up and everything.” Said the doctor. They all moved aside so the doctor could check me out. He raised the bed so I was in a sitting position. “Aries everything looks great. More so everything looks better than before. You’re very lucky that the car didn’t break any of your bones when it hit you. The only thing it did was make you hit your head so hard you were in a coma for a week. So be blessed my dear.” Said the Doctor. “We do want to keep her overnight to truly make sure everything is okay but if it is she will be free to go tomorrow.” He said. “Thank you doctor.” Said Jaejoong. The doctor left and Jaejoong came back over to sit next to me on the bed. I looked at my family I could have been so selfish and stayed with Junsu leaving all them behind. That’s when it clicked I remembered him. “Jaejoong you don’t know anyone by the name if Kim Junsu do you?” I asked. “No I don’t why?” he asked. “No reason” I said. “How about we go and get her some food she must be hungry” said Dad. “I am” I said smiling. “We will be right back.” Said mom.