Waking up!

Forever A Flower

 

 

Weeks have went by and I’d go every day after work to visit him. I’d tell him how my day was. But still nothing. Today I came and sat with him. “I wish you would wake up. I miss you Junsu I miss you a lot. I don’t even like running into your brother because just looking at him makes me think of you.” I said. I put my face on his hand being silent for a little bit. “Junsu did your brother tell you what happened? Did he tell you how I got to meet you? If not I will. Your brother hit me with his car putting me into a coma. So if it wasn’t for your brother I would have never met you. I would have never met the man I fell in Love with.” I said. After I said that I felt something move. I moved my head to look at his hand. “Junsu?” I said. “I love you Junsu please wake up.” I said. That’s when his finger jumped. He had heard me say I loved him. “Come on Junsu open your eyes. If you wake up we can be together. We can make our own future. Please Junsu I love you.” I said. His hand moved again. I hurried to get a doctor who rushed in with me. “Say what you did last time to him.” Said the doctor. “Junsu please wake up I need you. I love you.” I said. His hand moved again but this time his eyes were moving under the lids. “Keep talking to him.” Said the doctor. “Junsu you can do this I’m right here I’m not going to leave you. You just have to be strong and try really hard to open your eyes. When you do you will see I’m right here.” I said. “There opening.” Said the doctor. He dimmed the lights in the room some. I walked up to be next to him. “Hey there. See I’m right here.” I said. I felt his hand grab mine and hold it tightly. “I’m here sweetie I want leave you.” I said. “Junsu we need to do some test on you since your awake we will let Miss Aries come with us okay.” Said the doctor. Junsu squeezed my hand. “He understands he squeezed my hand. “Good now let’s get you tested. They did all kinds of test on him took tubes out and got him something for his throat. As he was being put through a machine and I stood outside it I could talk to him. “I’m right here.” I said. In an even more grasper voice then what he normally had he spoke for the first time. “I love you Aries.” He said. I took a deep shaky breath at hearing this. “I love you too Junsu.” I said. Soon the tests were done and they called his family. I sat with him in his room helping feed him soft foods since his throat was still raw from having tubes down it. “So my brother hit you with his car because my parents wanted to give up on me and he didn’t so he was upset?” asked Junsu. “Yes and if he hadn’t hit me we wouldn’t be where we are now.” I said. Before we could go on in our chat the door opened and in came his brother. “You did it Aries.” He said coming over hugging me. Then took his brother in his arms. “I knew she could do it I knew she would wake you.” Said Junho. Those two talked for a bit as I watched them then the door opened again and his parents came in. They looked at me funny because I was holding Junsu hand and they had never met me. “Junsu, Aries and I are going to give Mom and dad time with you we will be just outside the room okay.” Said Junho. Junsu’s grip on my hand tightened. “It’s okay sweetie I am not leaving you I promise.” I said. “Okay” he said and kind of leaned over to me and pressed his lips to mine. I got up and bowed to his parents and then left out the room with Junho to sit outside. “Yeah My parents are going to want to know some answers.” Junho. “Well Junsu and I will give it to them.” I said. What felt like forever the room door opened and there father waved us both back inside. “Junsu told us about you. About how you two met. I think it’s crazy but we had been told stories of people meeting our son in there coma state and then they wake. So he just need you to wake himself up. We thank for that and we welcome you with open arms to our family.” Said the boy’s father. “Thank you and I am glad I met your son how I did because it showed me there is more to life than what meets the eye.” I said. After that things began to go smoothly. A week went by and Junsu was able to leave the hospital and go home which his parents sold his place but his brother kept all his stuff. The first week he was home which was at his brother’s house I came over every evening for dinner with the two. Junsu had planned to start working in the company with his brother. Which Junho was very happy about. Soon a month had past and Junsu asked me if I would like to move in with him that we could go look for our own place together. I was very happy about that and we did move in together. We couldn’t be happier.