A dinner with Truth!

Forever A Flower

I must have drifted to sleep because I was soon woken up by Luna. “My lady it’s time for dinner.” She said. I got up and walked to the wardrobe pulling out a black dress. It had lace made over top that was long sleeve and the lace ran longer in the back of the dress touching the floor. After getting it on I looked at myself in the mirror my hair was black and red. Red at the ends black the rest of the way. I touched up my makeup then headed down. When I came in everyone looked at me. I just raised my eyebrow at them all then took my sit facing Junsu since it was the only one open. The vibe in the room tonight was different more looked at me with hate then anything. When I brought my hand up to grab my glass I noticed my nails they were black but pointy. What was happening to me I thought. As I brought the glass to my lips everyone but Junsu got up and left the room. I set the glass down watching him watch me as he drank the same gold drink like the nights before. I raised my hand and a young lady came over. “Give me what he is drinking.” I said. “Are you sure?” she asked. “Don’t make me say it again.” I said. She hurried off and came back with it. I stuck my finger inside it. It felt warm but thick. I pulled my finger out looking at Junsu then stuck it in my mouth it off. As it touched my tongue something crazy happened. I could see the image from someone else’s eyes. It was of the children playing then them fighting and then the person’s vision I saw them pull the kids apart but the one kid they didn’t let go but kept choking him till every bit of life was gone. I took a shaky breath closing my eyes blinking tears. When I opened them Junsu was there watching me. I just got up and ran out of the room. He was replaying that over every time he drank from that cup. He was feeling the emotions for the robot when he couldn’t. He was dealing with what had happen in his own way by hurting himself through seeing it over and over again. I had ran all the way to the top standing in front of Junsu throne. I didn’t know what I wanted to feel at that moment. I didn’t know if I wanted to cry or scream or be angry with myself or with him. I just wanted it to all go away. I finally sat down on the bottom step with my head in my hands. “Now you know what it is with that drink. It’s not just that image I see Aries. It’s anything I’ve ever failed at but put on this mask to show everyone I could care less. I want to be a ruler to be feared and one they will throw themselves at for anything. But then you get here and everything I wanted has changed and I’m not comfortable with that.” He said coming to sit beside on the step. “Rulers who make people fear are not great rulers Junsu.” I said looking up at him. “Rulers who make their people love them, that truly take care of them and comfort them is a ruler beyond any.” I said. “I can’t make you see that and I can’t make you into that but understand you have a choice and you need to make it soon because if more people die from this thing you made they will turn and revolt on you and your golden army will not save you and I want be there to help you.” I said standing. I was about to walk away when he grabbed me. “I was that man. That man that came from somewhere else. I choice here because people loved me. People believed in me and what I had to say. But in all truth I went home that person I was is gone. I don’t remember who I was or if I loved someone or if they loved me back. But I choice here and I became a ruler when I didn’t know how to rule at all. I think you should have come along when it was me because you would have chosen here and you would have made a wonderful ruler. Your people would love you and cherish you. But it wasn’t you it was me.” He said now standing to face me. “I now know why you’re here and you were right it was to fix me. To make me see that I need to be on the right path not the wrong.” He said. “Will you let me help you?” I asked. “If it will help me forget these nightmares I’ve created and help me build something beautiful like you.” He said touching my face. I leaned into his touch feeling something warm in my chest. I felt him pull me into him holding me to his body. “We will get through this together we need each other.” He whispered in the top of my head.

 

 


I hope you all are enjoying this story. It is another short one of mine. If you like it comment, upvote!