Making Plans to rebuild!

Forever A Flower

I don’t remember much of what happened after that but when I woke I was embraced into someone and I felt there steady breathing. I opened my eyes to a bare chest. I leaned my head as far back as I could to see a sleeping Junsu. He looked so at peace when he slept. I saw his hair was back to its Aqua color. I softly ran my fingers across his bare chest to reach his shoulder so I could push him back off me but as I did his hand grabbed mine. I saw his nails were silver again. “Are you okay Aries?” he whispered. “Yes just getting up.” I said slowly sitting up. I saw I was in another room this one much larger than mine with the blue flowers all around. “You’re in my room if you’re wondering? You must have been tired because as we sat back down on the steps I held you talking and you fell asleep. I felt that you were relaxed with me touching you like you felt safe.” He said. “I did.” I said. “Your hair is Aqua again.” He said touching it. “Your hair is too.” I said. “Do you want to see if the flower markings are back?” he asked. “Sure” I said taking the shirt I was in now which I remember it being a dress off.  I felt his warm fingers tracing something and I knew they were back. “They look so beautiful on you.” He said then he leaned in kissing my shoulder. “There are more than before.” He said. “What does it mean?” I asked. “I think it means were connected.” He said. “How did I get in these clothes?” I asked looking over my shoulder at him. “I had Luna bring some and change you.” He said. There came a knock on his door and I hurried to pull the top back on. “Come in.” said Junsu. In walked two people carrying trays with food and drinks. Junsu sat up like me but pulled me back against the headboard as the two people set the trays of food down for us. “You had them bring us breakfast?” I asked. “I told Rae last night that we would take it in bed so we could talk alone without ears.” He said looking at the two still standing there. They got what he meant and hurried out. “You know they are going to tell the whole palace about me being in your bed.” I said. “Let them.” He said watching me with those amazing eyes. “So what do you want to talk about?” I asked him. “We need to fix my mess and pull the robots and talk with the people. I’m sending a few men down into each village to send letters to their leaders for a meeting here at the palace. I want you with me when we talk to them. I know they don’t want to hear me but maybe they will listen to my equal my right path.” He said looking at me. “I will do all I can.” I said. We talked for hours making plans to help everyone we need to meet with them to find out what was going on and how we could fix it. The rest of our day we spend in his office with Rae planning fighting then coming to an agreement. “My Lord you and Lady Aries make a great team but I see a change sir in you. I see the way you look at her and it’s something more than her being your friend. You should tell her how you feel. She just might feel the same.” Said Rae to Junsu while Aries went out on the balcony to get some air. “I know I have this feeling but I couldn’t put my finger on it. But last night when she was sleeping in my arms in my bed I knew my heart was hers. I just don’t think it’s the right time to tell her.” He said. “Junsu come out here please.” I yelled. He hurried out and looked to where I pointed. There in the sky was a break in the clouds and the moon and stars could be seen. “You’re doing this Junsu the changes your making are shifting how this place feels. Do you feel it? Do you feel more attached?” I asked him. He took his hand and brushed my hair behind my ear. “I feel so many things and there all wonderful but it’s not just me it’s because of you too.” He said. I looked back to the sky and he pulled me into his side as we watched the cloud break away letting the moon in. Tomorrow would be the day we tested how his people would now foresee him. Would they trust him and what he had planned or would they all turn their backs on him. I knew I wouldn’t let him disappoint them I would try my hardest to make them see he really is a wonderful ruler.