Our Ending and Beginning!

Forever A Flower

 

 

I was sitting on the balcony of our apartment reading a book soaking up some sun. I heard the front door open and keys being tossed on the counter. I heard him humming which was one of the most beautiful things to hear. Then I felt his lips on my forehead. I tilted my head up to look at him. “How was work?” I asked him. “The meeting went wonderful so I left early well Junho said to leave early and spend the rest of this beautiful day with you.” He said. “Well I should bake your brother something for that kind gesture.” I said. He came around to sit down on the foot of the lounge chair I was on. He pulled out these blue aqua colored flowers. “Junsu where did you get those?” I asked sitting up right. “Someone dropped them off at work with a note saying they were for me to give to my queen.” He said. “This flowers don’t exist in our world. Is this a sign that the other world is real?” I asked. “I don’t know. There were a few other things left with them.” He said pulling out a small brown envelope. He opened it to pull out a set of keys and a note. “There is an address on here to where this key belongs. The note says it’s a gift for us since we fought to find each other and we made it. That this place belongs to us now but it is to be a secret from all others.” He said. “Do you think it leads back there? Do you want to go back?” I asked. “I don’t care where I go as long as you’re with me Aries.” He said. “There was also these.” He said opening a long box inside were two rings an aqua diamond ring on a gold band and a thick solid gold band. I looked up to him as he watched me. “Aries will you be my wife?” he asked smiling. “Lord Junsu I was always yours and I will always and forever be yours so yes I will be honored to be your wife.” I said. He leaned into me kissing me. He took the ring and placed it on my finger as I did the same to him. “So do you want to pack some things and go on a trip?” he asked. “Do we tell anyone or just go?” I asked. “We can tell our brothers but not our parents.” He said. “Deal.” I said. We both made our calls to our brothers telling them we were going on our own adventure we weren’t sure when we would come back but to not worry we were safe because we had each other. We pack a bag each and headed out to this location. We fallowed a narrow almost invisible path into the woods and soon we arrived at this small cabin. We got out and headed up on the porch. “Let’s unlock it together.” I said. “Okay Together.” He said pulling the Key out. I wrapped my hand around his as we placed the key in the lock and turned it. It clicked and the door opened. There in front of us was a large white orb. We looked over at each other. “Are you ready to head back my love?” asked Junsu. “With you yes.” I said lacing my hand with his and we both walked into the orb.

 Time went on and our life as King and Queen in XIA was wonderful. It wasn’t dark anymore but beautiful in color. A few years had passed and we welcome a son into the world and named him Xiah after the world we lived in. Our lives were perfect because we had each other. We fought for each other and no one could ever take that away from us…

                                                                                      The End!!!

 


I hope you guys enjoyed this story. This was my first story about Junsu and I loved his Flower MV so i had to try and write a story based on it with my own flare too it. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!