Confess Each Other

Is There a Hope?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook still silent in that place, he still digesting all of Yoona said ? So, that's guy isn't her boyfriend, but he's her brother? He thought. now Jungkook still busy with his thoughts, beacuse of his imprudent action, feel guilty to Yoona and the others include Her brother.

Jungkook slapped his forehead "How could I've forgot that if she had a brother eoh? Pabo(stupid) you Jungkook! "He muttered, and ruffled his hair. Jin, Jimin and Taehyung saw Jungkook with pity view, because saw their bestfriend slapped by Yoona. A girl who still he loved. "Come on, you're supposed to be quick to apologize to Yoona, you don't want ur relationship with yoona getting further isn't it?" Jin patted Jungkook and smiled then followed Jimin and taehyung who nodded in agreement.

"Ne, you should be quick to apologize and trying to get Yoona's hearts" added Jimin

"Everything has been said by Jin hyung and Jimin hyung" Taehyung smile showing white teeth barrage
Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

.

.

That 3 girls walking together, sometimes they're sharing a jokes. They walking towards the gates, because school is ended. But suddenly someone hold the wrist either of these girls. The girl turn her head, and she was shocked "Let go of my hand Jungkook!" Yoona pulled her hand rudely, but Jungkook hands grip too strong for her. Jungkook brung Yoona away from her friends.

"Wait, please listen to me. I just want to apologize for my treat at your brother . I'm sorry, I don't know if he's your brother. Mianhae, Jeongmal Mianhae Yoong". That girl who standing in front of Jungkook just snorted abd pulled her hand away "Apologiza to my brother instead of me!"Yoona walk away and back to her friends.

During on the road to go home, Yoona was silent in the car. Yuri and Jhope who in the same car with Yoona just looking each other because worried about Yoona. Jhope who seated on a couch and steering a wheel, and Yuri are sometimes looked at behind to see Yoona then looked at Jhope. Yuri just raised her shoulders.

Yuri looked back, saw Yoona again and again. Yoona was sitting alone in the back, "Thinking of Jungkook?" Yuri asked and broke the silence among them. Yoona shocked her head, "Why I should thinking about that guy huh" Yoona sigh.

"You can lie to me Yoong. I know you so well, I saw you and Jungkook at school, I saw if he apologize to you. Why don't you just accept his apologie?" Yuri explain

"Why should I?" Yoona looked at Yuri. "If he want to apologize, it must be to Jhope Oppa. Not me!"Yoona replied rudely at Yuri.

"I've accept his apologie Yoong. I know if he just misunderstanding about us" Jhope joined the conversation.

"Misunderstanding huh? It's so weird, he just punch you yesterday. He didn't even know you. Are he an abnormal, crazy, dumb? Or wathever, I didn't care about it. But he just beat a strange guy for him. I-i just was thinking about my deed for him today. I've slap him" Yoona explain.

"W-what?!!!" Yuri and Jhope shouting together when heard what Yoona said.

"Why?" Yoona asked inocently.

"You slap him? Seriously?"Yuri make sure about what her heard from Yoona.

"Yes. Why? Any problem about that? I've slap him 2 times" Yoona replied.

Yuri just stare at Yoona, she did not believe what her bestfriend did.

The guy who had black hair was playing with his finger, he tap his finger at the table. I think he was waiting for someone.

"Annyeong" The guy who just arrived greeted someone who waiting for him, then that guy take a seat in front of him.

"Annyeong" The guy who had black hair greeted back.

"So, you are Im Hoseok? Yoona's brother ?" ask Jungkook.

The guy who had black hair smiling "Ne, I'm Im Hoseok. Yoona's brother. You can call me Jhope"

"Umm, for the incident in the mall. I-i'm sorry"Jungkook apologize "I-i don't know if you are Yoona's brother. Im so sorry. Jeongmal mianhae" Jungkook felt guilty.

Jhope chuckled. "Haha, ne Jungkook-ssi. I know you just misunderstanding. You was thinking if I'm a Yoona boyfriend and cheating on her? No I'm Yuri boyfriend"

Jungkook smiling awkwardly "Ah you're right. I just misunderstanding. Jeongmal mianhae for that. Because I just know if Yoona's brother was stay in Beijing and lived there"

"Yeah, but now I want stay in korea for a month. I want take care of Yoona and accompany her. By the way you want reconciled with her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter