Jungkook-ah, Please replay~

Is There a Hope?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Disgusting sight at this morning, I see her with that guy again .I feel forious if look Yoona with that guy, Who are he? I asked to my self, but no one answer my question. I hit the steering wheel of my car, and go to parking area.Again and again, I see her walking towards me. I just act like if I didn’t see her. I’m ignored her again.
"Jungkook ah"
I stopped walking when a soft voice that called me, I turned around.
"what’s?"
She looked down on her shoes, "Ani (No) " and suddenly she run away, but the class is not that way.
I tousled my hair, and then walked follow her. When I was near her, I hold her wrist and dragged her towards the backyard of the school.
"There seems to be that you want to say" I said. Yes I know it seems Yoona want to say something to me, but she hesitated because many students along the corridor."I’m feel hesitate to speak it Jungkook-ah"she softly said without look at me. Yoona just looking on her shoes without looked at me and her black hair block me up to see her face.


I think I should to force her, all right. "Well it's up to you, I’ll go" I walked away. But when I passed by, suddenly Yoona hold my wrist and unexpectedly she was gently kissed my lips, I just silent still shock and didn’t reply to her kiss. Yoona finish the kiss and smiled with sad face to me, "Okay. I think I really have to let you go Jeon Jungkook ... you would have to delete your desires, all right. I'm sorry I kissed you. Bye "
Yoona leave me alone, and I just froze in my position and let the figure of Yoona walk away.

No one POV

A girl who had hair with dark black colours was walking around the corridor and looking down,She’s like no passion, her heart was sick and fragile because the young man who actually she's loved since a long time ago.

"At least if Jungkook reply my kiss for a moment, I could be sure if Jungkook still hoping to be with me as it used to, but now? He just didn't reply and just let me kiss his lips, Argh! And that's a my first kiss " Yoona’s think. And slapped her forehead softly.

suddenly a tiny hands of someone perched on her shoulder, Yoona looked up and saw two of her bestfriend, Seo Joo Hyun on the right side and Kwon YuRi on the left. “Why do you look so sad Yoong?”ask Yuri. “what’s wrong unnie?” Seohyun added. Yoona just sighed and shook her head slowly. “I’ll tell you later, better we should go to class now”.Yuri and SeoHyun just looked to each other and nodded. Yoona stand up and hold her bestfriend hands. They’re going to class together.


"Oh Deeryoong, be patient." Said the girl with tan-skinned. "Huh ~ Yul, seohyunie, I've been pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter