Misunderstanding

Is There a Hope?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl who had a black hair just busy with her own thinking, her eyes just stare on a photo in her hand. Her lips was murmured something randomly and she hit a photo several times.

 

“I hate you ! I hate you Jungkook!” Yoona murmured and hit the photo.

“How dare you make like a doll, you making fun of me all you want!” She hit the picture again

“You were kissed me------------ “ then she stopped talking, because she remember what happened when at school.

“Arrgh don’t thinking about that Yoona. Please”

Yoona still mad and angry with that moment which just happened in school. She was dissapointed because of that. She still hoping if Jungkook can love her too, still hoping if what Jungkook said is real, seriously said if he loved her. But, Jungkook said that just as a reason for end his relationship with Son Naeun.

 

“Huft~” She sigh. Then she put a photo on the mini table beside her bed.

Now, she was lied down in her bed and pulled her rillakumma blanket to cover her body, she let her eyes closed as she going in to dreamland.

Early morning the girl who named Yoona look so gloomy and was daydreaming stare at the pool with blank looking from her hazel iris, , her foot playing in the water of water of the pool, wake the calm water. “what happen to my little pretty dongsaeng huh? Since yesterday always gloomy looking everyday”. The girl was immediatelly turned saw the guy beside her. That guy is her brother sit next to her and hugged her. “Oh c’mon Yoong, this is Sunday morning please cheer up! And smile” said Jhope with mimicking a biggest smile at her. Yoona give him a little smile. “ Forced smile! I don’t like it! “ Jhope mad. “Jhope-ssi, don’t disturb me, I just wanna be alone”. Yoona murmured. Jhope get mad when he heard Yoona not call him without ‘Oppa’ “Since when you call me without ‘Oppa’ huh?”

Yoona : *silent*

“Umm, want to hangout? With me and Yuri. Maybe you’ll fine” Yoona glance at Jhope. “I don’t wanna be a nut pabo, I’m a human” “Who said you a nut silly, You’re a human” Jhope said with palm face. “Ofc I’am a human, I just wont to be a nut among You and Yuri. Better you go withou me. You’ll have Qtime with her” She smile. Jhope who heard her sentence fell happily and ruffled her hair “Hmm, Arraseo.I’ll go, stay home” Jhope kissed her forehead and walked away “Stay save” Yoona shouted.

“Ohh please Yoona, you should forget about Jungkook. Remove your feeling about him” Yoona murmured. She saw the clouds in the sky, but the clouds was so far from her. Same like her, still far from Jungkook. Same like her who want Jungkook yo love her, but he didn’t. She stare at the clouds sadly.

 

Yoona POV

It’s been a month I’m trying to delete, kill, remove my deep feeling for a guy who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter