Flashback

Is There a Hope?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A great hope for me if he could Love Me. But, I knew it wasn’t possible.It's impossible! His cool attitude and the cold outlook of him was no possibility for love me. Moreover, it’s impossible too for that hope was realized, he’s maybe disappointed at me because of the Accident. That Accident~ but that was past. And I still can remember, maybe he’s too.

Flashback ~

A girl and a young man who recently moved in high school it was chatting alongside a lake. They were sitting in dead wood and collapes. "Yoong" Call the young man on a pretty girl who sat next to him "Ne?" the girl who called Yoong was look towards to a handsome young man who called him. "You know? I'm thinking about our future" said the handsome young man as he threw a small pebbles into the lake.

"What is that ???" Girl known flawless named Yoona was asked a handsome young man named Jeon Jungkook who sitting beside her. Youth who called  Jungkook smile and hold Yoona’s hand shyly. "I think if I want you become my Wife someday " Yoona stared Jungkook, her eyebrows intertwined. "Haha but I don’t want to be your wife" Her jokes with a tongue sticking out. "Waeyo? I'm handsome". "You're ugly! While I will married with a young man who’s more handsome as Edward Cullen. Hahahah" Yoona laughed, and showing her alligator laugh. But suddenly  Jungkook face describe the look of disappointment "Are you sure?" ask Jungkook disappointed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter