Omg! I'm Late!

Is There a Hope?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV
Jeon Jungkook is my best friend in the past, he was suddenly very disappointed because what I said at that time. I don’t know if he was serious with his words,whereas in my heart I want all of it, wants to one day Jungkook and I became a life partner. 5 years have passed, but you know? I think Jungkook still upset with me. Ah Jungkookie you should know that I love you, love you so much. Jeongmal saranghaeyo Jeon Jungkook.
This morning I should hurry come to class. Yes, today I'm late. I kept running faster. Aish jinjayo, I’ll die if I'm really late in the first hour for this morning, Mr. Kim songsaenim would punished me to ran around the field. Suddenly without me knowing it from the opposite direction there was someone who walking and eventually I bumped into him and fell on his body.

"Aw, appo!" I whined. This accident was blocked my way to quickly get to the class. Then I slowly raised my head and see who the person I hit.

His glance, yeah that glance,I miss him miss him so much. That Hazel Eyes makes me enchanted to have continue to look at him. Make my eyes keep stare on his.
 

But shortly owner hazel eyes averted his face and makes me can’t look into his eyes again. I immediately woke up and stood up. "Mianhae Jungkook-ssi, I accidentally" I murmured without look at him. "Yes I know" he replied then walked again left me alone.

Aish! I guessed, I'm late !! Fierce Mr. Kim who was already in class. I sighed and leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter