CHAPTER 7

My Bully My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara was doing her work a little nervously no matter what she did she felt eyes on her and the person who was glaring at her was none other then Jeon Jungkook. The teacher had decided that since the project was a group/duo work she felt the need to change the sitting arrangements hence the two partners are sitting together since the start of the class.

 

"Yah! Park Sandara what are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Jungkook leaned on the desk and examine her properly. He pointed to her neck and smirked.

"You seriously need to practice hard on putting on make up." Sandara dropped her pen in terror and look at her partner in shock. She quickly held her neck and started pulling her collar. "Are you really not gonna tell me who did this?" Jungkook brought his face closer to Sandara's making her more anxious. She opened and closed like a fish not knowing what to utter. She just wanted Jungkook to stop interrogating about it as if the heavens heard her their teacher stood in front of them.

"Park Sandara, Jeon Jungkook aren't you two done talking?" With slight bow and sorry the both of them returned back to doing their own work.

 

After that the whole day Sandara avoided Jungkook as much as she could. She hated the thought of anyone finding out about the abuse because she thought either she will be the laughing stock of her schoolmates or a person who gets pitied which she hated to be but now that her number one bully knew about it. She was scared, She was scared he will spread the scoop about her being bullied at her own home and make it miserable.

 

With that thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter