Chapter 3

My Bully My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

SANDARA POV

 

" My house"

I can't believe what I  just heard. Did Jung fricking Kook my bully just said that he wants the project to be done at his home, you got to be kidding no way am I going to his house , if I go to his it means inviting death because the person who can bully me in the school with so many people it means he can kill me when we're alone in his home.

 

 

"No way" I kind of yelled I actually didn't want to, I so regret doing it because his face is full of anger. He suddenly grabs my shirt and push me hard on the locker. I'm pretty scared now because he's harm me before alot and I'm scared to be harm again. 

 

"Who the hell do you think you're yelling at pig?" He growls "II....I DI...DN...'T mean t..o yell. I'm sorry" I got scared and stampper, a tear tricle down my eyes. Seeing me in tears jungkook gave his irritating smirk with satisfaction in his eyes. "That's good to know you're sorry now follow me." I just follwed behind him like a lost pupp towards a car which was waiting for someone. Oh how silly me of course its waiting for none other the person infront of me, he's not only know as school's baddest but richiest boy also.

 

(Skip the ride)

The car came to a halt so we both got out of the car I was in awe to see the big mansion infront of me. I knew he's parents were rich but this rich GOSH!!!! What does his parents actually do for earning. We came to the front door and it was opened by a lady probably in her late 20's who I'm guessing is one of the maids of the house "Welcome home young master" she greets jungkook. Young master wow this boy really has an amazing life. A petite & beautiful woman comes down the stairs with a big smile on her face "Welcome back my dear son. How have you been? Did you miss me. Gosh I missed you alot." She hugged him tight like she's seeing after decades well it could be because she's a business women & she might be returing after a long trip.

 

She pulls back from the hug "God mom do you have to be so dramatic?" Her mom was going to say something to him but her stops as she spots me & gives a big smile.      "Oh ypu might be jungkook's friend I'm his mom. Nicd to meet you." "I'm Park Sandara nice to meet you too Mrs. Jeon." "I'm sorry mom but we have a project to do so we're going to my room." Jungkook tells his mom and she just replies with ok. 

We went into his room and boy his room was so big and well designed. The interior and the furniture looked so well defined I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter