Chapter 2

My Bully My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Sandara and Jeon Jungkook"

 

Sandara can't what she heard her english teacher say. She thought she misheard it but when she turned around and looked at Jungkook his smirk told her she heard the teacher, she and jungkook are really partners for this project. She just want this to be a dream but she knew this was all reality.

"Class you have got a week to complete this essay if anyone delays to submit their marks will be deducted in exams arraseo." "Ne" all the students responded.

The bell rang indicating the class was over as everyone was moving out of class to go their next class, Sandara headed towards her teacher to talk. "Mrs. Kim"

"Umm Sandara what is it?" "About the partner thing can't I switch with someone else or can't I do it all by myself."   "I'm sorry sweety but I paired all the students very wisely and I think everyone is good with their partners so it'll be hard to just switch partners and no you can't it's a group assignment sweety." After talking with her teacher Sandara feels sad that she can't do anything about her partner so she just bows her teacher and head to her next class.

Sandara couldn't cocentrate in any of her lesson after that incident. She can't stop thinking about the thing she being partnered up with her. She just kept on thinking if he'll make her more miserable as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter