Chapter 4

My Bully My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ugh..." I groan in pain as my brother pulls me by my hair.

 

"So well my dear sister care to explain where on the earth were you at this hour when your school ended hours ago." He growls at me with anger on his. I squimr a little to see his this side. Although I'm always beaten and see his scary side I'm still not used to it. I always watch in movies how the female is abused daily by their stepfather or anyother members and they get so used to it that they don't squimr like me but here I'm scared like a little puppy.

The next thing what he does is he just throws me and kicks me hard. I don't know what kind of have I done in my previous life to get this horrible life. They way he beats is so hard that I can't take it anymore and suddenly blackeness starts appearing.

 

*NEXT MORNING*

 

My alarm goes off and I wake up groaning in pain as always and get off from. You guys might be thinking how I ended up in bed when I unconciouses on the floor of my living room last night. Well the thing is my brother tugs me to bed after he has finished his abusing session so no one sees me lying at floor with brusies and gets the hint I'm being abused by him. Well he's a 2 faced person a loving brother infront of people but a abuser from behind.

 

I strip of from my clothes as I enter my bathroom to get ready for school. I examine my body before entering in the shower and gosh did I like it no I was covered with purple,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter