Ch 001

Dreams of The Hopeless Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One Chapter one

Author's POV

 

With both hands tucked inside his pocket, that young man is walking confidently pass the bunch of girls who constantly yelling to call his name. Responds to his fans, he threw an occasional smile and a mischievous grin.

“Kai-ya!” A girl calling his name. Without permission, she linked her arms with Kai's. Truthfully, his original name of him is Kim Jongin, but everyone always calling him Kai. There is no special reason. He just like that name and hate his real name. Just it.

“Hmm?” He respons with a mumble.

Get a good feedback because Kai didn't reject her, even reply to her words, the girl is getting excited. “Your class is over, right? Will you go out with me again?” She asks, not feeling the slightest embarrassment.

Kai looking at her lazily, feeling uncomfortable. He took off her arms roughly, being irritated because she is too close until her touch his muscles.”Sorry noona, I'm not hang out with girls twice.” He replied coldly.

Not giving up yet, she grabs Kai's hand once again.”Please. I'm willing to buy or give you anything you want as long as you want to spend your time with me,”

Hearing it, Kai turn around.”Anything?” Kai ensured it which was replied by a nod from the girl without caring with humiliate gaze he gave, staring at her from the head to toe.

“Yes, anything! And for starters, I give you this,” She said as soon as handing over of a heart-shaped box of chocolates in the expensive bag to Kai.

Kai forces himself to do not throw the box.“All right, I'll tell you where we meet later because I have important thing I must to do today.” He said while streaking left the girl.

He can not be too long to see her face. He was fed up. As he said earlier, he not hang out the same girl for twice. Just of that sentence, we can immediately conclude that Kai is one of millions playboy out there. However, instead of stay away from Kai, the girls are always trying to get that hot man. Senior or junior, none of them can resist his charm. Seriously.

.

♥♥♥♥♥

.

Park Jiyeon, brown haired girl who has been three years studying at the University of Seoul, ran out of room after the professor ended his class. It's impolite, indeed. But what can she do if Jiyeon already has another appointment to keep.

After turn left for second time, Jiyeon finally arrives at an empty classroom at the end of Faculty of Economics's corridor. Still panting, she let out a long sigh before holding the door knob and turning it.

Jiyeon startled. The first sights she see is surprising, as to make all the nerves and senses do not function suddenly. How not, she saw a couple were making out, with the position of the girl leaned on a small desk, her fingers the black hair of male who was enjoying his hands on her , massaging it full of passionate.

In her mind, Jiyeon imagined someone was waiting to get a little guidance from her after yesterday, the chairman of the foundation asked for her help directly to become the tutor of his son.

It's really ridiculous... she did not think that man, Kim Kai, known by his badboy image─is the son of the chairman. Enough already, she will go to the chairman and cancel their agreement. Never mind if she would get a penalty, it is better than to be at the same room with the playboy.

“Where are you going?” The typical male-voice owned by Kai, is stopping Jiyeon's step to go from there. Jiyeon does not turn around immediately. She's waiting for what he would say next.

“Baby, you can go home alone, right? I have a course beforehand, so ...sorry I can't take you home.” Kai said at his girl.

“Hmm ...okay, as good girlfriend I will be understanding everything you wanna do. Don't forget to call me when you get home, and don't try to play with that girl, got it?” She replied.

Jiyeon raised the edge of an upper lip. Hearing it, she already knew that she was being nag to Kai while staring at Jiyeon's back sharply.

Kai nodded in response. Satisfied although only with that, the girl peck  Kai's lips before walking away, leaving just both Kai and Jiyeon in the room.

“Why are you still there? Just explain it right away, so I can go home.” Kai said coldly.

Without turning around, Jiyeon replied,”I'm sorry but I changed my mind. I will cancel my appointment with the chairman.”

Kai is grinning. He moves to the entrance to prevent Jiyeon's out. He leaned on the door with crossed arms. Kai hisses,”Do you want to play hard to get with me? Tsk! all girls are same. They pretend to look cool to get my attention.”

Kai was wrong, Jiyeon is different from other girls. She is just an ordinary girl who hopes her life at the college would be usual as well, just study, study, and study, without worrying by useless things, especially risk her peace life. Examples, being close to creature called male. Jiyeon hates it. So much.

“Sorry, Kai-ssi, but I was serious.” Jiyeon answered.

Kai raises his eyebrows.“Really? I've heard it many times but in the end, still ...they are crazy over me.” He stated it proudly.

Jiyeon just look at Kai, emotionless.”Whatever you say, I don't care. The important thing now, please move aside of there.”

Kai lift up his hands.”Okay, okay ...you can go now. We'll see, you'll be begging for my love.” He said as he withdrew from the door. Seeing an opportunity, Jiyeon hurried away from there.

“Begging for your love? Lol! In your dream!” Jiyeon muttered quietly but Kai could still hear it clearly. He grinned. Although Jiyeon is very far from his ideal girl, Kai think there is no harm in playing around for a while.

“Wait!”

He fished something out of his bag, pulled out a box of chocolates was given by a girl this morning.”At first ... I'll give this as a sign of thanks because you're willing to become a my tutor, but you already cancel it.” He lied. There is no sign from Jiyeon except her cold gaze, so he continue,”Don't get me wrong. I just don't eat something sweet. I know, I still can give this to my girlfriend, but she already left and I'm too lazy to visit her house. You don't mind to take this, right? It will be waste if I throw this into the trash.”

Jiyeon takes it with hesitation. Actually, she doesn't want to accept it, but on the other hand, go as fast as possible from this guy is the most she wants.”Thank you.” After saying it, Jiyeon immediately walks away. The farther she goes, the relief Jiyeon breaths because Kai really don't stop her again.

Seeing Jiyeon had completely disappeared from his sight, he also decided to go home. However, he suddenly stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter