Jealous Baechu

Strangers to Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If there was one emotion that Irene shouldn't feel toward Seulgi, then that would definitely be jealousy.

Everyone knows that jealousy and envy creates misunderstanding and ruins any kind of a relationship very often, but she couldn't help it after finding her and Wendy hanging out, chilling in the library, having dinner at Italian restaurants and watching late night movies without her.

It was Seulgi's fault telling her that their brunette friend is a fun person to have around, but then again, it was both Seulgi and Wendy's fault not bringing the blonde girl with them nowadays.

 

“Park Chorong and Kang Seulgi, you have two minutes to choose your teammates.” The sound of the defeaning whistle and the very own voice of Mrs. Lee Chaerin snapped Irene out of her deep thoughts.

What thoughts was she having anyway?

Oh, thinking how to tell the two traitors that she shouldn't be left out.

No, they're not traitors. She slightly laughed at the T word. They're just being idiots to me these days.


“Okay girls!” Seulgi's voice pierced through the air. “The first one to be in my team is Krystal.”

“I choose Bomi.” Chorong spoke up when it was her turn.

The picking went on for more than two minutes since some of them were arguing who to be with. Sooyoung, Yerim, Krystal, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Naeun were in Seulgi's team while Eunji, Yookyung, Bomi, Namjoo, Minju, Yuna and Halla were in Chorong's team.

Then only Wendy and Irene were left, making the latter feel nervous. She knows it's hella stupid since it's just a game, but judging at how Seulgi was eyeing Wendy, it was obvious that she would choose her as the last member.

“Pick me, pick me, pick me please.” Irene mouthed desperately, meanwhile Seulgi could only manage to smirk.

“My last member is Wendy.”

As expected, I knew it! The disappointed girl thought bitterly.

“Have fun with your team.” Wendy sing-sang as she linked arms with Seulgi.

“You mean have fun with being teased at how bad at sports I've always been.” Irene hissed underneath her breath as she dashed toward her teammates to warm up.


If there was one class that Irene hates to the guts, no doubt the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter