A letter from the past

Strangers to Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi's POV.

 

Having a slumber party with Irene and Wendy in our own little apartment at weekends is a must thing to do in my list, but tonight I feel like being all alone so I excused myself by calling them since early morning so they won't make a fuss about it later.

You're such a kill-buzz, dumb Seulbear. Irene ended the call with that phrase and I couldn't help but laugh because she was hundred percent right.

Whenever they're in the mood of having a “comedy movie night” or a horror one, I should be there because I often make fun of the endings or create the weirdest plot twists and that's absolutely the best part which the both of them think so, but unfortunately the mood will be dead tonight so yeah I really am a kill buzz.


When I said that I want to be alone, well truth to be told, I want to rearrange my two bookshelves, my dusty boxes full of teddy bears and clean my room in general which is awfully messy because of my two little brothers and sister who's been playing there for almost a whole week instead of lurking in their own playhouse.

 

* *

 

Discovering old things while tidying is one of the things that usually happen, so while sweeping the under of my bed, I found something interesting that belongs to my past. It was a letter from Irene back when we were in middle school, seventh grade to be exact. And as far as I can remember, she handed it to me before Spring break.


I decided to take a short break, so I plopped down on the swivel chair and began to read it.


To Kang Seulgi, the girl who prefers spending her weekends at home;

The world doesn't understand how beautiful silence may sound sometimes.

As you crack open that book you've been waiting to read, or turn on your TV for a late night movie, or plug in your computer, or listen to music or just maybe stare at the night sky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter