School...?

Forbidden Love

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

In the end we had Jonghun carry everything anyway. He wanted to help me carry the stuff I was supposed to carry and since Minhwan was in a pretty bad mood, he’d dumped all his load on Jonghun too. Jonghun looked oddly like a servant following his masters on a date. He had one hand full of plastic bags while the other hand was pulling a trolley of books while Minhwan and I walked at a slightly faster pace in front of him.

I kicked at the dust on the pavement as the thoughts about school came about. To be honest, I really wasn’t looking forward to going back to school. I mean, I don’t have friends there, unless you count Minhwan and somehow Minhwan was in the popular ring at school and I wasn’t. People would probably start laughing at him if he hung out with me and stuff like that. And Jonghun, with his looks and that, no doubt he’ll be popular too.

Sigh. Miserable little Jiyeon.

“Thinking about school?” Minhwan suddenly said. I nodded. I didn’t think that his question required any response anyway.

“It won’t be the same this year. Really.”

“You say that every year, and it’s always the same.” I replied with a sigh. “Nevermind. I’m used to being alone anyway.”

“You sure you don’t want me to be with you?” Minhwan asked suspiciously.

“What, a nobody with the school’s kingka? Sort of. I’ll be humiliated to death.” I faked a smile. I’d always wondered how it feels like to actually have a girl as a friend. I mean…

“Fine.” Minhwan looked back at the sky. “I promise this year you’ll find a friend. A female one.”

“You always promise and that never happens.”

“Pinky swear?” Minhwan retorted cutely, putting up his pinky when something behind him crashed.

Both of us turned around to find Jonghun on the ground. Apparently he stepped on one of the bags he was holding. He had a faint, embarrassed smile on his face as he scrambled to his feet.

“Sorry to interrupt your date,” Jonghun looked a little uncomfortable, “but I really can’t manage on my own.”

“Where’s Jiyoung?” I asked suspiciously and almost dreading the answer when a short-haired girl popped up in front of me.

“Here!” Jiyoung said cheerily as her fingers lightly pulled on the ends of her hair, which ended around her chin. The entire effect made the ends of her hair curl up into a cute and short bob. The haircut made her look mature by a little bit.

I sighed a very audible sigh of relief and reached out a hand to mess up Jiyoung’s hair.

“Why?” Jonghun smirked. “Expected to find her bald or having a bad hair day?”

“Oppa cut my hair for me,” Jiyoung added. “He said he didn’t trust the hairstylist with my hair.”

“I think if you are ever jobless, you can consider being a hairstylist.” I added as I went back to my room.

I wasn’t going to look forward to school.

Urgh.

It took me at least one hour to dig out my school uniform from all the mess in my cupboard which happened when Jiyoung decided to move in with me anyway. Apparently, she said she was ‘sick of oppa’. No doubt, of course Jonghun got offended. At least Jiyoung tried to clean up the mess everytime she opened the cupboard but I only made it worse. As I dragged out my bag, some papers fell out of it. My eyes widened when I realized what they were.

.

Homework.

***

It was taking all my patience to try to not rip the paper up.

With every minute, I was starting to hate the two words.

Find x.

Their English is horrible. It should be ‘find the value of x’. If you wanted me to ‘find x’, it’s all over the paper. Bonus, there’s even one in the quote itself.

And then something else cropped up in my mind.

I’d done all my homework on post-it because I was too lazy to write on the writing paper.

.

Now there’s more work for me to do.

***

“And now I’m supposed to do your homework for you?” a pair of eyes scrunitised the papers I just stuffed in his hands.

“Trust me, if I wasn’t desperate, I wouldn’t look for you.”

Jonghun shot me a disgusted look.

“I could always find Jiyoung, you know,” I made to grab the paper back but Jonghun held tight.

“On no account will you go and disturb my sister for your own selfish need,” Jonghun replied, snatching the papers back. “And don’t tell me you can’t do those. I mean, it’s the basic of the basics.”

“You don’t have to remind me that I’m an idiot, I perfectly know.”

Jonghun sent me another exasperated glare as he went back in his room.

An evil smirk that I’d most probably learnt from him appeared on my face, temporarily masking the pleading look until Jonghun stuck his head out again.

“What?”

“Unnie~”

I moaned a little and swiped at the consistently irritatingly poking finger on my arm when I suddenly remembered a byuntae statue. I immediately shot up, some papers stuck on my face as I did so. I peeled them off and squinted at them for a moment, waiting for my sight to return to normal before I realized what they were.

My math homework.

All done in the neatest possible handwriting that I obviously wasn’t capable of.

I turned around to face Jiyoung, who was holding a breakfast tray and placed it on the table.

“Oppa told me not to wake you up, but the food’s getting cold anyway…” Jiyoung looked a little guilty as she sat down on the bed. “I helped you copy these since you were so tired anyway… Here.”

In her hands I saw the rest of my homework all done in a rather cute and round handwriting. I took it over and gave Jiyoung a hug. “Thanks… but don’t let your oppa know about this.”

Summary: I fell asleep while doing my homework and afterwards Statue and Jiyoung helped me finish it and for once in many years I get breakfast not made by myself.

Breakfast made by a Statue.

Hmm.

[Minhwan’s POV]

“Hey…” Jiyeon said moodily as she slowly walked down towards me where I stood, Jiyoung and Jonghun not far behind her.

“Why? Worried?” I smirked.

Jiyeon sent me an exasperated look as she nervously adjusted her bag strap. “I don’t even know what Jiyeon I am.”

“Your mom’s married to Jiyoung’s dad, doesn’t that make you Choi Jiyeon?”

“Yeah, and together we’re the four Chois. How interesting.” Jiyeon said sarcastically, lowering her head and allowing her hair to fall over and cover her face as we reached the school gates. Apparently she was in the same class with both Jonghun and Seunghyun… explains one fifth of her bad mood anyway.

“I’ll bring Jiyoung to class, just in case some idiot thinks she’s your girlfriend or something and bashes her up.” Jiyeon spun around on her toes and reached a hand out for Jiyoung, who took it and the both of them linked arms and entered the school, Jiyeon with something that looked like half a smile and half a grimace on her face.

“Yah Hwan,” Jonghun suddenly appeared beside me, his arm on my shoulders. “What’s with that idiot Jiyeon?”

[Jiyeon’s POV]

“Don’t offend anyone, okay? If someone does something bad to you, tell me, I’ll settle it for you.”

Jiyoung nodded as she smiled and waved bye to me. I don’t have to worry about that girl, she’s too innocent to offend anyone. Anyway, her classroom’s pretty close to mine. I looked in the familiar, misted windows and found the place where I usually sat. The other seat was, as expected, empty. I walked into class finding Jonghun talking with a group of boys, which included Seunghyun anyway.

Good for him. Sense my sarcasm.

I wasn’t expecting him to sit with me and stuff like that, was I? I hung my bag to the back of the chair and pulled the chair out, then I sat and looked out of the windows, chin resting on my hand.

“Choi Jiyeon.”

A feeling of dread came on me as I recognized that demanding, silky voice.

Yoon Baekhee.



 

A/N: I've lost a subber for this ! /sobs repeatedly. Waeeeee oh waeeeeee ! Nevermind~ 

I hateeeeee my life .

So to start with , my friend out there says that for some stupid music exam we have to sing some stupid english song and sing it stupidly solo . And the problem is , I don't listen to english songs . Please don't say it's a loss to me ~ I have noooooooo time (of all my FTI fangirling OwO)

AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW T^T /sobs repeatedly

Anyway, back to th point.

Comment and subscribe ~ < 3

(and don't unsub cos it breaks my heart < / 3)