Lee Jonghyun

Forbidden Love

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

“Yah Park Jiyeon, nice seeing you here.”

A feeling of dread washed over me when I recognized the voice. I turned around and saw a rich, spoilt brat smirking at me, with several other… bigger men beside him.

“What’s this, Lee Jonghyun? You got yourself a gang?” I eyed the people around him. “Minhwan, you go in first.” He didn’t move.

“Now!” I felt him glaring at me as he went into the school.

“You don’t want him to get hurt, do you? Park Jiyeon who thinks for everyone else except herself.” Jonghyun smirked again at me. Of all the people I had to choose to act with to make Seunghyun go away, why oh why did I choose him?

Oh right, it’s because he’s the world’s biggest bastard.

“I’m not Park Jiyeon anymore. I ditched that name long ago.”

“So who the hell are you now, Jiyeon?”

“Ask them to go away first.” I looked around at his ‘men’ as they advanced on me. Lee Jonghyun gave one of them a short command and the whole lot walked away, leaving both of us alone.

“What do you want?” I said defensively as I backed away with every step he took.

“No one messes with me then goes away,” Lee Jonghyun sneered as I hit the cold, hard wall. He put both hands on either side of the wall, successfully locking me in. “Be my girlfriend and I’ll let you go immediately.”

“No. Who wants to be the girlfriend of the world’s biggest bastard? The world’s biggest , probably.”

“In my world, there’s no such thing as rejection. So I take you just agreed to be my girlfriend.”

“But too bad, I’m in my world and in my world, there’s no space for ing useless bastards like you.”

“Really?” Lee Jonghyun leaned closer. “Want to see what this bastard can do?”

Both our heads snapped towards the source of the voice. There, standing in full glory, with his arms crossed was a Statue with red hair.

“Who are you, her boyfriend?” Lee Jonghyun sneered. Then suddenly something dawned on his face. “You!”

Jonghun took a step closer. “Looks like you got plastic surgery, huh? And to answer your question, no, I’m not her boyfriend.”

“I didn’t forget what you did to my face you bastard.”

“Where’s your gang? Looks like you’re all alone.”

Some muscle twitched in Lee Jonghyun’s face and without needing to know, obviously Jonghun’s mouth offended someone again. Which reminds me… they knew each other?

“Where’s the Seunghyun kid then? Dead? Hopefully.”

Without thinking of the consequences, I raised my fist and punched Lee Jonghyun square on the face. “He’s not dead you idiot!”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw his gang advancing towards us, hearing the commotion and to make everything much much worse, all of them saw me punch Lee Jonghyun. Without needing another command from him, all of them started walking briskly towards me.

“What the hell are you waiting for? Run!” Jonghun grabbed my hand and started pulling me away when my two legs decided to do its work. Jonghun was the faster runner, obviously, pulling me after him. Once or twice I felt my hand slipping away but his hold would tighten each time. Oddly enough, I didn’t feel tired at all. Must be the adrenaline.

But… I didn’t want this to end… I… liked the feeling of someone holding my hand.

You idiot Jiyeon what are you thinking about? Jonghun slowed down as I tried to banish all bad thoughts from my head.

“You can let go of my hand now, Miss Jiyeon.”

I immediately did as told and took a step away from him. Jonghun noticed the sudden change in distance.

“What’s with this? We’re siblings, idiot.” Jonghun looped an arm over my shoulders. “Although you’re far from Jiyoung I think our relationship should improve, right, Miss Jiyeon?”

“What’s with the red hair anyway?” I trudged along beside him and shook his arm off. Jonghun slid his hands into his pockets and looked up at the sky.

“Well, everyone had a new hairstyle… So I decided Jiyoung and I could have a change in looks anyway. Besides the school rules didn’t say dyeing of hair wasn’t allowed.”

“It’s allowed,” I reassured him, “there’s like a whole lot of students with dyed hair. And what did you do to Jiyoung’s hair?” I asked suspiciously as a weird image of an evilly smirking Jonghun with scissors and comb crouching over Jiyoung’s head appeared in my mind…

“You’ll see when we get back.” That evil smirk I just imagined came up on Jonghun’s face.

Please don’t let me go back and find Jiyoung bald or something.

Suddenly, my phone rang. No one’s ever called me so I sort of forgot what was the ringtone…

Seunghyun’s voice.

As soon as the first word was heard, I quickly pressed accept and half-shouted ‘yoboseyo’ into the phone when…

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JIYEON?!”

Oops.

Minhwan.

“I’m coming!” I hung up on him. No one likes an angry Minhwan. It totally doesn’t fit. I can’t imagine Minhwan being angry although he just yelled at me through the phone.

“Anyway, which side of that guy’s face did you punch?” Jonghun asked casually.

“Lee Jonghyun? Erm… I think it was the right side, why?”

“Oh,” a small smile crept on Jonghun’s face. “Because last time I punched his left cheek.”



 

Part 8/10 of afrhxgd's late Christmas present New Year's present :D

A/N: Disclaimer: I do not hate on CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun, or claim he has plastic surgery, or whatever!

Well, are you guys getting a little confused here? Erm, well then, revisit Chapter 6 . Ohyeah , by the way I already deleted that 'hiatus' chapter so everything is cut down on one chapter! So sorry if you're confused ._.

Anyway, new year, new poster + background ! How ? :D

Comment please <3