The First Time....

Anonymous.

It was my first day of school. First day of high-school, here in the big kid's school. It was due for me to come here, considering four of my brothers and sister are already in this school, and now I have come aboard the big boat.

All the seniors here are tall, bulky unaware of the newcomers, and compared to them we were dwarves. 

I headed towards what was going to be my new homeroom class, I knew some familiar faces from my previous grade school, but none that I talked to. I sat at the desk by the window that had my name on it. I was next to a loud seemingly obnoxious girl (and I wasn't judging her because she really was).  Our teacher greeted us, said hello, she told us that school life here would be different. We'd have more friends more work and more responsibilities. But all that didn't bother me. I didn't mind anything (other than the obnoxious girl).

The bell rang. Today was going by fast. It was time for our break time.  I walked around the corridors, and found my friends that I already knew from my other school. But it was still awkward. We we're getting used to our surroundings, we didn't know what to think. Even our break seemed to go quickly. Once the bell rang I said (awkwardly) goodbye to my friends and headed to class.

The teacher had told us to pair up as soon as the class got settled. I didn't like the idea. Not because I didn't know anyone, but because we had to go with someone that was from a different school. I was stuck with some random dude that didn't have anyone to hang out with, my friend that was across the room was talking to another girl. From what I heard her name was IU.

Our exercise was finished and we were allowed free time. My friend introduced me to the girl she was talking to.  "This is IU." she said. The two of us said hello. We instantly clicked talking from one subject to another. She seemed nice, IU, she was the same height as me, long, dark, sleek hair. The three of us talked and instantly became friends. 

Weeks passed since our first day. Me and IU are closer than ever. When ever we had to pair up, we would always instantly look at each other and agree we were partners. We became best of friends.  We were innocent. Oblivious of the world around us. We didn't talk to anyone else, we hung-out together, never went out to meet others from our year group.

We kept to ourselves. What ever or who ever we thought was "weird" we talked and gossiped about them. We weren't like some if those girls who thought of having boyfriends and bought clothes that they never wore. No. We were just normal school girls who wanted to do well in school and in life. 


One lunch time, though had changed everything. Well not it a sense that it was serious. IU had told me who she'd had a crush on since grade school. This however wasn't an innocent little crush, this was even more.

She had also soon found out that earlier this year that he had also liked her. I didn't know the guy, after all he was from her school not mine. I asked her she felt about him. She always says "I don't know, I can't explain it. I just like him".  I couldn't blame the girl, after all she WAS in love. She told me everything about him. How he was handsome, gorgeous. Well, she didn't say it in a way that she was obsessed. After all, we weren't like the other girls.

One time she showed him to me for the first time. I have just realized that he hangs out (with his other friends) in the other side of the building where we never go to. He was there playing games with his mates, not knowing the peering eyes on him. I didn't know who he was, I never cared before. He was in NONE of my classes, none of my other friends knew or talked to him. He was anonymous to me. Until now. 

His name was Wooyoung. The one IU has described as handsome. In my eyes he was "all right" not at all good looking (but you don't need to know anything about me). She really did seem to like this Wooyoung guy. And I respected that being her best friend and all.  This "one-sided" introduction (meaning I know him but he doesn't know me) has changed my life, I don't know if it was in a good way or a bad one. But you have to know what's coming next...