Putting our plan to action

High school drama - Final resolution

 We all got in ReJin's car and she drove us to the rehabilitation centre. "Stay in the car ReJin, we'll deal with this" i said bluntly.  We all got out of ReJin's car and ran into the rehab centre. when we arrived inside, it looked so cold and empty as if it was some futuristic lab. "There's the reception desk, let's go" i pointed over to the reception desk directly opposite us and we walked over to greet the female receptionist. "Excuse me, Is there a girl here named Kang Je mi? my cousin went past here and she claims that she saw a short girl with red hair so we are positive that it might be her" "Do you know her personally?" the receptionist asked us. "Yes, we're her classmates at our high school but we haven't been able to contact her due to an incident that happened" J-hope replied. "I'm sorry but it's close family and friends only, i won't be allowed to let you visit her unfortunately" i started to get really frustrated and desperate which is way outta my character. we're like family to her so clearly that should do. there was no way i was going to take no for an answer. "Ok i understand the whole 'close family and friends' thing but we are close friends with Je mi, you could ask us anything about her. we've all been worried about Je mi since we haven't been able to talk to her for a while and we just want to know if she's alright" after i finished talking, Jongdae saw Je mi walking along a corridor very slowly. We all kept calling her to try and get her attention but she covered her ears and ran away from us. I was going to go after her but security held me back as I approached the barriers. "Je mi! Come on girl, talk to me. Please! What's going on?!" I shouted whilst fighting back my tears. We had no choice but to leave the centre, there was nothing that we could do. "Looks like we're leaving without Je mi. She's here, I definitely saw her but the question is what is she doing here in the first place?" I asked the boys. "You're not gonna give up now are you Hyobin? We haven't even spoken to the main source yet. Je mi's mum! I have an idea. We are not leaving this place without our friend so J-hope, get ReJin to drive you to Je mi's house and speak to her mum, I'll stay here with Hyobin and we will sneak Je mi outta here" I was quite impressed with Jongdae's plan so it was time to put that plan to action.