Get in, not get caught

High school drama - Final resolution

J-hope got in ReJin's car and she drove him to Je mi's house hoping that her mum would be at home. i stayed with Jongdae at the rehab centre so we could get Je mi and find out what in the wold she was doing here. "since we can't get in because of the barriers, i saw some of those therapists people pushing these trolleys and they were covered over with a cloth so if we time it right, we can hide under one of the them. Problem solved". "Ok so let me ask you this, genius" I interrupted. "What if the trolley we hide under stops nowhere near where Je mi is?" Jongdae rolled his eyes, he knew I was right. "I don't know, we can only go by luck alright? Come on, let's go!" I didn't want to put my trust in Jongdae of all people but I'm doing this for Je mi. we went back inside; luckily the receptionist we saw earlier wasn't there so we wouldn't get caught by her this time but the hardest part was making sure the three security guards didn't see us. It was taking forever waiting for a trolley to come our way until a lady in a white uniform started walking towards us with a trolley. "Now's our chance. 1...2...3!" As soon as Jongdae done the countdown, we smoothly dived in and hid underneath the trolley without anybody spotting us. Mission accomplished. "Awesome! We did it, nice one man. Looks like you have got some sort of brains after all" he chuckled at my comment and glanced at me. "Hyobin? I know I should have said this earlier but... I'm sorry. What I did was wrong and I shouldn't have made you feel like you're worth nothing because you are worth something. To me". Wait a minute. Did Jongdae just apologise to me? Well that was way overdue but I was happy that I finally got my apology. "Thanks for that. I don't want the lady who's pushing the trolley hearing us so we'll talk later" as soon as i finished talking, we stopped moving. i peeked out of the trolley, we pulled up in a white with basic furniture. there was a freshly made single bed, a chair and a double glazed window without a curtain. there was no tv, no radio; the room kinda freaked us out actually. "i couldn't stay in a room like this Jongdae, it reminds me of those rooms where you view dead bodies" "these rehab centres always have plain rooms. honestly, i don't understand why but maybe that's what helps people recover and have a clear head" Jongdae replied. we were examining the room a bit further until someone's high pitched voice caught us off guard. "What are you doing here?!"