Last exam is over!

High school drama - Final resolution

Last exam is over! Two weeks of finals are over! High school is over! Who’s ready for summer vacation? I sure am” Jongdae said cheerfully after we finished our English exam. J-hope walked out with me, holding my hand. J-hope, Jongdae and I were allowed to take our finals except Je Mi. She was meant to be in final preparations to go to Bournemouth university but me and Jongdae came up with a plan to reverse her acceptance which did work in the end but i feel terrible now and i’m dreading the day when everyone finds out what we’ve done. “Hey, have any of you heard from Je Mi? I haven’t heard from her since we started finals two weeks ago. I’ve sent her text messages; i’ve sent her tweets and countless pokes on Facebook but she hasn’t spoken to me. Have you tried contacting her Hyobin? J-hope asked me. “yeah but i haven’t heard from her. i thought she would have wanted all of us, well except for Jongdae, to go to her house and bring comfort food” both J-hope and Jongdae nodded in response. “I just don’t understand why the university would reverse her placement just like that. I mean, who would ring up and appeal for her not to get in? I think it’s wrong” J-hope replied. i let go of his hand as my palm started to sweat because i was nervous. I know that when J-hope finds out i was mainly the one who planned it, he’s never going to forgive me and he’s already on a good footing with Jongdae again which will be ruined again.