You Chose Me!

What Time Changes

After the first class was over, Seungri knew Top would come over to so he sprang out of the room before Top could even take a step toward his desk. (If..if he doesn't stop noticing me and getting close to me, I might misunderstand..) Seungri thought to himself.

Seungri knew what type of person he was. He was lonely so if anyone showed even a little bit of affection towards him, he would grow attached and immediately think that person liked him. Like what happened with his first girlfriend who threw him away like a piece of trash. That was why Seungri wanted to avoid Top. He might start thinking that Top actually liked him which of course couldn't possibly be true. This was also why Seungri avoided most people, only keeping his close friends around him (which was only Daesung and Youngbae).

Seungri was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't know he was running straight into somebody who was just coming out of an empty classroom. They both fell on their butts and Seungri rubbed his leg in pain.

"I-I'm so sorry," Seungri looked up at the person he knocked down and gulped, "Jiyong-sunbae!"

Jiyong was on the ground about to curse at the dimwitt who knocked him down until he heard that familiar soft voice. (Jiyong its okay. Calm down and work your charms. You need Seungri to fall in love with you) Jiyong took a deep breath and tried to reach his inner peace.

To Seungri's surprise, Jiyong got up and offered his hand to Seungri "I'm fine, my sweet panda. Here take my hand." 

(Panda? Sweet?) Seungri thought in confusion. Why was Jiyong being so nice to him? It was...creepy. He stared at Jiyong's hand unsure of what to do. Hesitantly he grabbed it and Jiyong pulled him up with so much force that Seungri lost his balance and fell into Jiyong's arms. 

The girl that was on the empty classroom heard the noise and walked out to see Seungri in Jiyong's embrace. Fuming with jealousy she grabbed Seungri's arm and pushed him away from Jiyong.

"Don't you touch him, loser" the girl snapped at him while clinging onto Jiyong's arm.

"Y-you're... Chaerin.." Seungri tried to blink away the forming tears as he recalled memories of his past girlfriend.

"II-I have to go.." Seungri faced down and quickly turned around to run away from the scene.

Chaerin snickered, "Heh. Guess he still can't forget about me. Right Oppa?" 

Jiyong whipped his arm away from her and glared at her with cold eyes, "F*** off and leave Seungri alone." He smirked, "I'm the one who's going to make him cry for me." Chaerin backed away from Jiyong as he chased after Seungri.

.....................

Seungri had this strange habit of bumping and running into people because as he walked through the hallway looking at the ground with teary eyes, he headed straight into a wall. A firm wall. A firm wall that could speak. A firm wall by the name of Top.

"I've been looking for you. Where were you?" Top asked.

"I-*sniffle* I don't have time for you right now..*hic*..so go away." Seungri tried to speak but the tears running down his face made it hard for him to speak and Top noticed this.

He reached for Seungri's chin to face his head up towards him but Seungri blocked his hands with his arms.

"Stop.." Seungri sobbed but Top just grabbed his arm with one hand and his face with the other. He forced Seungri to look at him and Seungri burst into tears the moment he saw the looks of concern in Top's eyes. 

Top let go of Seungri and hugged him so tightly that Seungri's sobs were muffled into Top's chest.

"See, this is what happens when you run away from me. Bad things happen. So you better be right beside me all the time, understand?"

"Bu-mfnfkak" Seungri's reply was muffled because his face was squished into Top's chest.

"I'm glad you agree." Top nodded and ignored whatever Seungri really wanted to say. Seungri tried to push him away but Top kept his firm grip.

"MMSKFKRND!!" Seungri screamed into Top's chest and Too finally let go.

"You jerk I asked you to let go of me 10 times!" Seungri glared at Top who was just smiling cheekily. 

"Yeah jerk, Seungri didn't like that at all." A voice sneered.

.................

It didn't take long for Jiyong to catch up to Seungri but when he saw Top hugging Seungri tightly, he decided to observe Seungri's reaction to use as data for how he could steal Seungri's heart.

After Top finally let go and Seungri yelled at him, Jiyong decided it was time for him to appear.

"Yeah jerk, Seungri didn't like that at all," Jiyong sneered as he walked toward them and s his arm around Seungri's waist. Seungri flinched and trembled when Jiyong touched him, his previous fear of him had not yet gone away. 

Top growled, "Don't touch him." 

"But Seungri likes me. Don't you Seungri?" Jiyong turned toward Seungri, his arm still around the younger boy's waist. Seungri jumped a little at the sudden question. He was about to answer "Yes sunbae" to avoid getting beaten up by him and his gang when he soon remembered how he first met Top. Top had challenged Jiyong and Top had won in strength. And of course Top was much nicer to him...and sweet to him... and affectiona-- Seungri mentally slapped himself for thinking that way about Top.  (Don't get anything wrong Seungri. Top only wants to bully you, nothing else.) Seungri thought to himself. But... Top was definitely safer than Jiyong.

Seungri closed his eyes as he took steps away from Jiyong to stand behind Top.

(Heh. So you would rather choose that bastard over me, the king of YG High.) Jiyong cursed inside his head but he kept a warm smile on the outside.

"It seems you're still scared of me Seungri but that's okay. I will do whatever it takes for you to get to like me." Jiyong smiled at Seungri who was peeking from behind Top's back.

Top scoffed, "It seems that Seungri doesn't even wanna be near you."

"Whatever you say Top. But don't worry. Seungri's mine, not yours." Jiyong smirked and turned around to leave, walking to his next class.

Top turned around toward Seungri who now backed away from Top who he had clung to closely to.

Seungri awkwardly stuttered, "I wonder what he was talking about saying 'Seungri's mine' and stuffjdiisndjeieoeooeo" he was interrupted by Top who pulled him in for another tight hug.

"You chose me! You chose me over him!" Top laughed while ruffling Seungri's hair with one arm and his other arm keeping Seungri in the tight hug. 

This time Seungri was able to push Top away. "If you keep doing that I'll..." Seungri stopped because he had nothing to threaten Top with.

Top grinned, "You'll what?"

"I-I'll...."

"Hit me? Kick me?" Top teased while closing in on Seungri. Surprisingly Seungri didn't back away. Instead he twiddled his feet nervously and looked at the ground shyly.

"Whatever.. I just wanted to thank you...for protecting me" Seungri muttered blushing red.

Top's eyes widened in surprise. That stubborn boy was thanking him! And he was being cute while doing so. Top resisted the urge to hug Seungri again because he knew Seungri would explode if he did that.

Instead he ruffled his hair affectionately, "No problem."

Seungri blushed even redder now. (Oh crap..) he thought (Why am I feeling like this?)