Not Him

What Time Changes

Choi Seunghyun, now known as Top, arrived at YG High with a confident smirk on his face. Finally after 8 years he could get revenge on the boy that had ruined his childhood. 

 

He even convinced the school board to let him join the 10th grade class instead of 12th grade so that he might be put in the same class as Lee Seunghyun. Of course the school hesitated at first, but after seeing Top's grades they decided he'd be granted into a good college no matter what he did.

 

Now all that was left was to find him. 

 

"This is going to be fun." Top chuckled to himself not knowing that there were a group of other boys standing behind him.

 

"What is?" A voice snickered.

 

Top turned around to be greeted by many smirking faces. The owner of the voice stood in the middle. It seemed that he was the leader.

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong. You?" The leader walked towards Top with his hand out reaching for a handshake.

 

"Top." Top replied rejecting the handshake. He didnt need any unnecessary friends getting in his way.

 

Kwon Jiyong chuckled at his rejection before eyeing Top from head to toe.

 

"You seem pretty strong. You should join us. If you do life here will be much easier you know. Everyone in this school worships our group and only a selected few get to join." Jiyong persuaded. "The girls will love you and the boys will fear you. All you have to do is swear loyalty to me, Kwon Jiyong."

 

Top almost exploded with laughter but he stopped himself from spitting into Jiyong ' s face. He didn't need unnecessary friends, but he didn't need unnecessary enemies either.

 

"No thanks but I have no interest in joining groups like these." Top replied and turned back around, walking toward the school once more.

 

"What the hell do you mean 'group like these'?" Jiyong demanded with anger in his voice. 

 

Without answering Top just continued toward the school wondering what kind of furious face Jiyong was making behind him. Once Top was quite a distance away from them Jiyong beckoned to one of his gang members.

 

"Make a note of him...I don't like him all that much.. actually, I don't like him at all." Jiyong spat glaring at Top's back.

 

He was going to regret rejecting Kwon Jiyong ' s offer.

 

.........

 

"Settle down girls! I know our new transfer student is very handsome but you need to stay in your seats!" Ignoring their teacher's words the girls in class 2-3 continued to chatter and swoon over Top's appearance. Top was already used to this treatment from his last school so he ignored confessions and attention he was receiving.

 

"Oh my look at his cold eyes!! They're piercing right through me!"

 

"How can a person be so charismatic."

 

"He said his name is Top..it suits him so well!"

 

"Oh god I think he just looked at me."

 

"No he was looking at me!"

 

(Shut the hell up I wasn't looking at any of you) Top growled in his head. He was scanning the classroom looking for a particular face but it was hard since most of the boys in the class had their heads down, not wanting to look at the new handsome and perfect male student. Top cursed silently in his head before moving to his new seat next to a girl who nearly fainted from how close he was to her.

 

Top wasn't sure if Lee Seunghyun was in this class or not yet so he decided to listen to the roll call.

 

"Choi Minho"

 

"Here."

 

"Do Myungsoo"

 

"Here"

 

"Kang Daesung"

 

"Here."

 

"Lee Seungri"

 

"Here."

 

"Lee Taemin"

 

"Here."

 

And the roll continued on but no Lee Seunghyun was called out. (Is Lee Seunghyun not in this class?) Top asked himself. (Well there are eight 10th grade classes so he must be somewhere)

 

He waited until the class was over for break time to search for him. The guys in the school all seemed to hate him for his over popularity with the girls but that didn't matter to Top. He could use his popularity as an advantage. 

 

Top looked around the hallway and spotted a group of girls looking at him. "Bingo." Top whispered as he stalked toward them.

 

"Hey, can you girls do me a favor?" Top purred with his low, husky tone and shot them a dazzling smile. Another thing Top was perfect at was acting.

 

The girls giggled and nodded, all of them caught under his trance.

 

"I'm looking for.. a friend. His name is Lee Seunghyun."

 

One of the girls answered "Lee Seunghyun? I never heard that name before.. I don't think there's any Lee Seunghyun in this school." She pouted slightly trying to act cute.

 

"Wait maybe you're looking for Lee Seungri!" One of the girls named Dara chirped excitedly.

 

"Lee...Seungri?" Top repeated. That was the same name he heard in his class!

 

"Yeah Seungri! I used to go to the same elementary school as him and his named used to be Lee Seunghyun. During middle school he changed it to Seungri for some reason." Dara explained.

 

"Thanks." Top smiled at then once more before walking away.

 

(Lee.. Seungri, huh) Top thought to himself while walking down the hallways. Top was absolutely sure that Seunghyun was Seungri because he knew Dara in that elementary school. If Dara said Seungri was Seunghyun then it had to be true.

 

Top's thoughts were interrupted he noticed a small body running towards him at full speed. The body crashed into him and if it wasn't for Top's strength the two would have crashed onto the cement. Thankfully Top was able to catch the body in his arms without a problem.

 

"Hey are you okay?" Top asked with his low voice looking down at the frail body in his arms. The figure clutched Top's chest tightly, his whole body was shaking violently and his breathing was heavy.

 

When the boy finally looked up at him, Top silently gasped. It was a face so familiar yet so.. different.

 

"GET BACK HERE SEUNGRI!" Jiyong ' s voice thundered across the hallway and he with 3 other boys were running towards them.

 

Seungri gasped and wriggled out of Top's arms, speeding down the hallway before Top could do anything.

 

Top stood there dumbfounded as Jiyong and his gang sped past him as well, chasing after Seungri.

 

Many thoughts jumbled in Top's head all at once.

 

Is that really him?

 

There's no way.. he was too different..

 

The face that was once so proud and condescending, the figure that was so looming and powerful.

 

The face Top had just seen was no longer the face of his bully.

 

The face Top saw had watery eyes filled with fear and a figure so small and frail that Top could probably break him into two with his bare hands.

 

There was no way that that boy was Lee Seunghyun.

 

Top gritted his teeth and ran after them. He needed to make sure. 

 

He prayed in his head "Please don't let him be Lee Seunghyun."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Uwahh thanks for the comments ^-^ 

 

I'm Korean so English is technically my 2nd language though English is much easier for me XD

 

Anyway hope you're all enjoying the story so far!

 

Please keep commenting♡♡