Meet Jackson's aunty.

The Endless Love

Hara is very happy since today's her off day!!. "yaaa! don't have to see that guy's face today!!" Suddenly, she received a call from her boss.

"waeyo? aish..." she picked up the call. "yeoboseyo?" " come to my office now" "waeyo?!" " just come, or i'll fire you!" Jackson quickly end the call. "shinja?!!!! aigoooo lucky you're my boss." Once she arrived Jackson's office, she shocked when she saw Mrs. Kim was there. Hara bowed at Mrs.Kim. "anneong" "this is my girlfriend." Jackson introduce Hara as her girlfriend to Mrs.Kim . "y--aaa" They didn't speak to each other anything then. Hara speechless. Mrs.Kim left after saw Hara. Hara look down. She's scared to say anything. Suddenly, after a minutes they stay silent, Hara decided to ask Jackson why did he say that i'm his girlfriend. "why did u say that?" "waeyo? don't like?" "aish...." "hahaha, you think i like? you just have to pretend  because my aunty wants me to have a girlfriend" "y--aaa!! pabo!!" "you need to move in my house for 1 month. After that, we're done." "shinja? live together?" "nae~" "ya! why should i do that ?" "because you need to help me" "why don't you just take Janny?" " she's my ex" "Shinja? no wonder she's rude" "excuse me?" "ahahaha, nevermind" Hara teased Jackson,meaning that its because of Jackson that Janny being rude. "ergh! its so hard to talk nicely with you!! but anyway, i want you to move in by tomorrow. i'll pick u up at your house tomorrow so you wont be late, if not you have to ride your bike and its taking so much of time. arasso?" "nae !" Hara noded meaning she understood of what did her boss just said. Jackson is a very panctual person. "well me too lololo". Jackson might sometimes being irritating but what to do? That's him.

-The next day-

- In the morning, Jackson fetch Hara so that Hara will reach his house earlier than before.  Once they reached Jackson's crib, Jackson asked his driver to take Hara's stuff and bring it upstairs. "where's my room?" " why did u asked? its not ur first time coming here, am i right?" "nae nae" Hara started to making face because she finds that Jackson is very very annoying. "his house has a lot of room, which one should he think i know? aigoo" she sigh. "remember you're still my assistance and you still have to do your work as usual" "arasso~" "oh and one more thing, you're my "fake" girlfriend. Don't forget" he left while wink his eyes to me. Hara stared at Jackson untill his shadow lost from Hara's view. "aigoooo,, so many things need to be done"