chapter 3

The Endless Love

-1 week after-

Hara had stayed there for 1 week and it seems okay to Hara since what she need to do is doing her job as Jackson's assistance and pretend to be Jackson's girlfriend too. "that's not much of work to do but quite tiring..' she then sigh because she thinks it's not good of lying to Jackson's aunty because she seems nice eventho she kinda not liking Hara. And Hara thought to herself, what if one day if Mrs.Kim caught that Jackson's lying? will i  be  punish to even i had to do what my boss ordered me to do? "ergh!!! why don't he tell the truth that no one wants or likes him bc of his attitude? he's making me such a burden. and he is a burden to me!!" Hara feels like shouted loudly to his face. She need to add on extra job which is pretending to be his girlfriend but she didnt get any payment? thats very frustrating!!. *Hara's phone rang* she knew it! it must be Jackson. "what else does this bustard want?" 
Hara: wae?

Jackson: get ready, i'm coming home early because Mrs.Kim wants to have lunch with you. put on the dress that i gave you. it's on my table.

Hara went to the table that Jackson mentioned to check out what dress it was. Once she was at the table, she saw a box. She opened the box ans it was a freaking amazingly nice dress!! "ohma!! shinja? this is so nice!! plus it's purple colour. i love it so much!!" Hara quickly took the dress and wanted to try it on. Not long after she was away from the table that's near to the door, someone rang the door bell. she put down the dress and opened the door. 
 

Jackson: i thought i told u to get ready?!

Hara: mianhae~

Jackson: go quickly get ready and come down. i'll wait here (living room)

Hara: nae ~

When Hara was putting the dress on, she looks very tempting as the purple color suits her. She took her phone, and her sling bag and quickly go downstairs. Jackson was busy with his phone untill he doesnt realize that Hara was behind her. 

Hara: are we ready to go?

Jackson: *turn back* *looking at Hara from the bottom to the top* *Without sayiing any words*

Hara: boss? why are you looking at me like that? is there something wrong? should i change?

Jackson: *Still staring at Hara* 
 

Hara: boss!! we're not going is it? Hara started to clicking her fingers towards Jackson's face. 
 

Jackson: *woke up from his dream* oh, let's go. 

Hara and Jackson both speechless.