chapter 5

The Endless Love

Hara make some cup of tea for Mrs.Kim. "is there anything you wanted to say Mrs.Kim?" "actually there is, but i'm scared you and Jackson won't do it."
"we'll make sure we do it, aunty" said Jackson while stepping down the stairs. "shinja?!!! okay.. i want you both get married soon!!" "OMG WTF?!!!!!!!" Hara and Jackson both shocked while saying "WHAT?!!!!" and they faced each other. "waeyo ? u guys seems don't like it? aigooo.. i know it's stilll early but since i'm still alive, make me happy once by saying you have a wife, Jackson. so that you wont change to other girls" "but aunty, it's too early. even Hara wasn't ready yet. isn't?" he looked at Hara who was sitting next to Mrs.Kim while looking seriously in Jackson's eyes. "um.....nae~" "its okay, its not this month, we'll start the prepation next month? how was my idea? brilliant?" Mrs.Kim just laughed at Hara and Jackson's reactions. "aigoooo. just quiet? that means yes right? okay we'll start the preparation next month okay? i'll go home first." she kissed Hara and Jackson's forehead. But Hara and Jackson still sit still. They didn't even blink their eyes or even have the guts to move. They really don't know what to do. Since Hara is still his assistance without Mrs.Kim knowing. And Jackson don't want to get married to Hara because he didn't love her. and Hara too. Hara didnt likes him what about trying to love? "aigooooooooooo.... what to do!!!" Hara decided to meet bunch of her friends that's Choi Hyeri, Bambam, Syasyakim and Mark Tuan. She need to explain to her friends what's happening. who knows they might help. "i want to go out. meet my friends. i'll be back soon. " Hara told Jackson that she's going out.