chapter 4

The Endless Love

in the car - 

while they're in the car, Jackson asked Hara to take something at the back of the seat. So Hara just followed what her boss asked her to do. 

Hara : flower? for who? Mrs.Kim?

Jackson: annie, it's for you. anyways, you look good in that dress. 

Hara: *blushing* komawo, it must be nice since you're the one who picked the dress without my knowing.

Jackson: that's enough. you aren't that pretty, just the dress makes you look pretty.

Hara laughed because she knows her boss was shy. When they arrived the restaurant, her aunty was there earlier than them. Jackson opened the door car for Hara. They walked towards the entrance. Suddenly, an expected thing happened. Jackson hold Hara's hands. Hara was very anxiously! 

Hara: we pretend that we're in love, its not real.

Jackson: so? you want Mrs.Kim to feel weird that we walked like a friends?

Hara just smiled. She don't know her boss is good at pretending. "he could be an actor one day!! hahahaha!" When they arrived at the table where they are placed, Jackson's aunty sigh. 

Mrs.Kim: aigoooo... what took u guys so long to arrive here? 

Jackson: nothing. there's an accident happened infront there. so we're stucked in jammed. okay let's eat i'm starving. don't you, aunty?

Mrs.Kim: ofcourse i do, let's decide what to eat. okay Hara? don't be shy, just pretend that i'm your mom!

Hara choked on her drink. And some of the water spilt on her dress. 

Jackson: aish.. aunty, you shouldn't have said that, she's very shy untill they the water spilt. aigoo. come i'll help you clean your dress, honey. 

Hara let Jackson wipe the water that spilt on her dress. She quite shocked since Jackson called her honey, because she have never heard Jackson called her honey before this. "so good at pretending!!"

When they're eating and have some talk, Jackson Aunt asked Hara, 

Mrs.Kim: so how long have you guys been together?

Hara: hoh?? a-aa--a.... 8 months.

Hara didn't even expect she would've said that. She's out of answers. She felt like telling the truth that she's not Jackson's girlfriend and never will be. "i feel like punching you in the face JACKSON!!!!!!" 

Mrs.Kim: wow, daebak!! you know this kid had never been so long in a relationship. usually around 2/3 months obviously will break up! haish...."

They finished eating but Jackson's aunt decided to drop by at Jackson's house.