The working place.

The Endless Love

"working day!!" said Hara. "It's so stressfull having a boss who's so cleaning type-of-guy" "lucky because i can stand with his attitude or else, i might just quit! aigooo!" she said to herself. She started to feel broed of the boss, but if she quit, what jobarrow-10x10.png will she work for to survive her own life? huh!! It's 7.50 am, if i didnt reach there by 8.00am, i'm gonna be fired. and i really dont't want that to happen. she drove her one and only bike to Jackson's place.


-8.00am-
"good, you're not late. Just on time" said Jackson. "i am a panctual person, right boss?" "umm.... whatever, as long as you keep my house clean!" Hara just noded with smile. "lucky you're my goooooood boss" said Hara. Hara started to clean the house while singing ft. dancing. Suddenly, her phone rang. She took out her phone from the back of her pocket, and she quite suprised "boss?"
hara: yeoboseyo, boss?

jackson: yaa, i just want to say that my family is coming to my house to have dinner so make sure you cook a very delicious meal and make sure it's clean!

hara: shinja boss? where got i cook for u dirty meal one, hahahahaha." Hara laughed but Jackson didn't

hara: so only your family right?

jackson: together with janny.

Jackson end the call. " janny who? i know jammy choo but janny? aigoooo."  Hara started to question herself but she end up thinking why should she care because she's not even a part of Jackson's family. and about janny? why should i care if that's his girlfriend or soulmate or maid or blablabla"

-6.30pm-

Jackson's back together with that girl name Janny and his family. Hara opened the door once she heard the door bell rang. She greet Jackson's aunt "anneonghaseyo, HanHara imnida" " oh, anneong. Jackson who's this?" "my assistance" "shinja? u got this ugly assistance? u should've take me as your assitance. this face for sure don't know how to clean ur clothes and even iron it nicely!!" "wow rude u !!" said Hara alone. "Janny don't pick a fight" "waeyo? i'm telling the truth. wae? u dont like it because you like her? hahahaha u such a kiddo" Jackson stay quiet to shows that he respect his family and Janny even he would've slap Janny's face. He doesn't like Hara but the way Janny provoking Hara is ineeded. "um boss, can i go home now?" asked Hara. "ohmy..... you're his assistance but still don't know your job is it? u need to clean the dishes of us first before you left. or else u wanted your boss to do it, shinja?" "aigooooo. be patience hara" " i would only do the thing boss asked me to, if he didnt ask me to do anything then i would basically ask permission to leave" replied Hara. "you may go, Hara" said Jackson. "komawo, boss" Hara left with a very anger mood. " she thinks she's pretty enough to said like that? i should give her a lesson!! aigooo." 

-10.00pm-

- Hara reached home. "ugh so frustrated". she goes to bed and sleep. The next day, Hana's off day.