Cruel Fate

Fervor (Daragon version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 WARNING: This is not a Mature story, but because of bold language and situations occuring, I don't advice people younger than 14 to read this. If you're younger than that, I suggest my other story "Fervor- (HyunMin version)", which is the original version and has the same concept, but is more appropiate. 

 

4. Cruel Fate

 

«What happened to you?» Jenny asked her friend in pure worry with a frown on her face. She had never seen Sandara so afraid, so terrified.

 

Sandara took a deep breath and put on her seatbelt- collecting herself. Jenny was the right person to talk to, she knew. “There’s a boy,” The girl started and her friend’s eyes lit up in delight.

 

“There’s a boy!?” The friend screeched in excitement. There is a guy? Finally there is a guy in her life! Finally, finally finally!

 

In Jenny’s eyes Sandara’s life was as boring as it could be, she needed boys in her life. Drama and love to operate with, but Dara had been happy with what she had already.

 

“No, it’s not a boy,” The girl corrected herself, “He’s a man, a dangerous man.”

 

“A man!” She started the car and smiled from ear to ear. “Are you in love? Did you sleep with him?!”

 

“Stop it Bom, I’m serious!”

 

“I’m serious too!” The woman argued back and pulled out of the parking lot.

 

“Will you please listen to me?” She was impatient now; Jenny had to listen in order to give some good advice and save her from this hell she had managed to put herself in.

 

“Yeah yeah, go on,” And now Jenny would listen without interrupting, because her friend looked disturbed and unlike her normal self.

 

“It first started a few weeks back. I and Haera saw him and his partner holding guns to a man, and then we tried saving him,” The story was explained in hasty details. “Long story short, it ended up with them threatening us, so that we couldn’t call the police. I also pepper sprayed him and kicked his private-“

 

“You what?!!!” Jenny was in disbelief. How had this happened? Why hadn’t anybody told her about this? This exiting piece of information?!

 

“And I ran away, then the next day I saw him at the party where you were drunk off your !”

 

“Oh my god…..”

 

“And he told me he’d see me around, but I of course took it lightly and didn’t believe a word of his,” That was a mistake she made, but didn’t had the price to pay for. She should’ve contacted the police, but then again; if she had, he’d make her life a living hell. “And today he broke into my dorm and harassed me!”

 

Jenny gasped loudly, her eyes widening as she forced herself to focus on the dark road. “He harassed you?! What did he do?!”

 

There was no way in hell she was telling her all of what he had done. Especially not the part when he had moved his hand inside her bra……. And cupped her in his large hand. “He just harassed me okay!”

 

“Tell me what he did!”

 

“That’s not important, what’s im-“

 

“No!” Jenny complained, she wanted each detail. “I want to know exactly what he did to have you so worked up!”

 

“Bom don’t-“

 

“You didn’t tell me about him before now, you owe me the details!”

 

“He d me okay!” She screamed out impatiently. And when she spoke of it- she could feel his movements again. Her head was filling with the sensations of his hands moving over her waist and upwards. It had been terrifying, it still was so horrifying to think of his bold actions.

 

“He d you?” Sandara’s friend interrogated, “What do you mean he d you?”

 

Sandara only gulped, not wanting to answer.

 

“Sandara Park!” Bom screamed in pure agony, the suspense was killing her. “Tell me what you mean by that.”

 

The girl gulped again. This conversation was not really appropriate. How is she supposed to tell her what he did? Should she say it out just like that?

 

“I can’t help you if you don’t tell me Dara,” Bom warned her strictly.

 

Sandara breathed out and decided she’ll have to reveal it. Knowing Jenny, the woman was not one who’d shut up any time soon. “Well…..” She started stuttering, “H-he…….”

 

“He what?”

 

“H-he touched my chest.” Her cheeks were flushing red in embarrassment. Having to speak of the harassment was like experiencing it one more time.

 

“He touched your chest?” Jenny repeated the explanation in confusion. Her mind was going off in slow motion since she had woken up not long ago.

 

“Yeah, he- well…..” Dara continued unsurely. “I was standing in the kitchen, and he came from behind and started touching my stomach under my tank top, I thought it was Haera at first.”

 

“Why would you think that was Haera?”

 

“I just thought……. And then he moved his hand upwards…….”

 

Jenny raised an eyebrow, quite impressed.

 

“And suddenly his hand was inside my bra…..”

 

“OH MY GOD!” Jenny screamed loudly- tearing apart Sandara’s hearing in the process.

 

“Shut up!”

 

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD,” The crazy woman continued repeating over and over.

 

Dara rolled her eyes and looked out the window. It was dark and she couldn’t really make out much, but she preferred looking into nothing rather than having to face an overly excited best-friend right now.

 

“I can’t believe he did that!” Jenny started ranting then. “Why would he do that? What did it feel like? How was his hand? Was it large? Was it warm? Did your even fit in it?  Let me guess, if he had large hands it probably didn’t fill it, but if he-“

 

“Shut up Park Jenny!” She wasn’t able to hold her tongue any longer. This was the reason why she hadn’t wanted to talk about the incident. “I’m going to throw up in your car if you don’t quit talking.”

 

That had her shut in a straight line. No way she was letting Dara vomit in her newest baby.

 

“After that he forced me to beg for his forgiveness, then he forced me to clean a large wound!” She demonstrated how large it was with her hands and Jenny gasped again. “Someone had stabbed him I think. And the cocky bastard even wanted a sandwich, so I gave it to him- thinking he might leave after eating, but no, after that came the worst.”

 

“The worst?” What could be worse than having to make a man food? Jenny hated to be ordered around.

 

“Yes, he suggested for us to date, and I declined. He had to leave after that, but he said he’ll come back.”

 

“He wants to date you?!” Jenny had wanted her friend to get herself a boyfriend for months now, this seemed like a golden opportunity.

 

“Yes, but I don’t want to, I think he’s a mobster Bom, what will happen to me now?”

Because only God knows what would happen to her. What Kwon Jiyong wants- he always gets. There’s no doubt in that. Previous experiences of the society nearby could prove that.

 

“Why would you think he is a mobster? What if he’s just a guy who wants to befriend you, but is at the same time just really ?”

 

“He had a gun Bommie, a gun!” She needed no other proof. He was sure a gang member or something. Normal people didn’t own guns and if they did- they wouldn’t carry them around.

 

“Anybody can have a gun Dara,” Jenny tried convincingly, “I think he really likes you, but doesn’t know of the right way to approach you.”

 

“I can’t believe you’re defending him!”

 

“I’m not defending him,” The girl explained hurriedly, she didn’t want to be misunderstood. “I’m just trying to be reasonable. If he doesn’t like you, why else would he bother you? Haven’t you heard people say that when a guy bothers you it means he is interested and needs attention?”

 

“Think rationally; I did call him names and damage his groin!”

 

“But you also said you asked for forgiveness. Did he not forgive you?”

 

Sandara nodded, “He did forgive, but I don’t think he’ll forget.”

 

“I think he likes you and you need to take this calmly, not freak out.” Started the best friend’s advising- which was at the moment, not very clever. Only a stupid person would befriend a mobster and take things easily with him.

 

“How am I not supposed to freak out?” Dara asked, rubbing her palms together. “He said he’ll come back, I’m damn afraid to go back there. This time he touched my chest, who knows what lengths he’ll go to next time?”

 

“Next time he’ll probably touch your down under,” Jenny started giggling like a ten year old. In her eyes, her jokes were the best.

 

Sandara glared at her in disgust and stopped herself from throwing a fit. “It’s not funny, I am serious and I am afraid.”

 

Bom slapped her hand over to stop her sniggering, and when it finally stopped- she blew out a large breath and rearranged her expression into a serious one. “Okay, so you don’t want to give him a chance?”

 

“No,” Came the immediate response. Why would she give him a chance? That would be the same as putting her hand in the tiger’s mouth.

 

“Then stay with me until Haera comes back, and when he comes for you, stand your ground and tell him off. He’ll give up after some time.”

 

“No, he won’t listen.” Sandara was sure. Jiyong’s personality didn’t seem like one who was willing to crumble for another or take a no for a no.

 

“Oh, he will,” Jenny grinned smartly, “I have experience with boys, they play tigers at first, but then after some time they get bored and give up.” The only thing that she hadn’t taken into consideration was that Jiyong was not like an average boy. He was something more. Something dangerous.

 

* * * * * 

 

Days passed, New Years Eve passed and suddenly the vacation was over. Sandara was still afraid Jiyong would show up, but Jenny had pampered her up and readied her to face him as if it was an absolute must. Haera had extended her vacation to look after her sick mother, and Sandara had braved up and moved back to their dormitory, alone. I have to face him one day or another, It’s not like I can hide for forever, Dara had thought while stepping into her dorm the other night. She had also prayed silently that he’d forgotten her and moved on- just like Jenny had said he would.

 

Monday morning was sour and cold; Every morning after a vacation is. Sandara didn’t really want to attend her classes. She laid in bed and stretched and yawned, but knowing that she was acting childish and being absurd- she got up eventually, encouraged herself with mental rants and finally walked all the way to the overfilled and busy University. Her hand was filled with her egg-sandwich when she met Bom at the parking lot.

 

“Yoo, sup?” Said the girl and bumped into her hip.

 

“Nothing much,” Sandara groaned as a reply and stuffed the bread in . She had to finish it before her class started, or else she’d be down, hungry and depressed the entire day. “I am so tired.”

 

“Lover boy didn’t come, or did he?”

 

“Lover boy?” Dara turned around to have a good look at the mischievous girl who took every opportunity to .

 

“Yes, your mobster boy.”

 

Sandara scrunched her nose and the sauce on the tip of her thumb. “Ewww, don’t be disgusting.”

 

“You need a boyfriend Dara.”

 

“I don’t need anybody,” Dara disagreed. She was an independent woman in no need of a man.

 

“Yes you do, he would have protected you from that Jiyong guy.”

 

Sandara shook her head. “That Jiyong guy is dangerous, he wouldn’t stand a chance against him.”

 

Bom rolled her eyes, wasn’t Dara exaggerating a little too much? “I wish I could’ve seen him, he seems like someone interesting.”

 

“What is so interesting about him?” Bom had behaved as if he was a knight in shining armour the whole week. She wouldn’t shut up about him all those days Daera had stayed over at her house. “He is just a dangerous bastard, threatening to no ends.”

 

“Well, he is the only man who has touched your self, isn’t that interesting?”

 

“That’s disgusting Bommie!” Dara scolded her friend and sent her a death glare. “I really want to hit you right now.”

 

“What’s so disgusting about that? Somebody would have done that in the future anyways, he just took the privilege.”

 

This girl was impossible, Dara decided and hastened her speed. They then went into different departments and reminded each other to meet in the cafeteria later for lunch.

 

Classes went fairly well for the girl. She took notes and understood most of what the professor was saying. When lunch came around- she skipped down the halls and into the cafeteria like planned in the morning.

 

Jenny was already seated at an available table and waved Dara over once she had stepped into the large lunchroom.  She went over after buying her favourite mozzarella sandwich.

 

Dara pulled out her chair and slumped d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter