The Hiding Begins!

What's Good Without A Little Bad?

Woo Hoo! Jongdae's POV! Finally! Btw, Jongdae's POVs are going to be in this font.

 

 

After telling Minseok to watch the news I ran away. I didn't know why I had wanted to tell Minseok my identity. The cops have finally found my face. Minseok is beautiful and adorable. I was attracted to him. Like damn, he cute. Yes, maybe it wasn't everyday I go flirting and picking up hot dudes, but Minseok was an exception. The hottest one I've seen in my whole life...Damn. I forgot I told him to watch the news.

"Wait!" I hear Minseok yell. But not turningg back once.

 

 

Lately, I've been hiding in alley-ways. I don't know when I started trying to murder people. Or why I still am. The sun has descended and the moon has risen. But suddenly, I felt my vibrate. Not in that way, you naughty people. I grabbed my phone to see who it was.

 

From: Kim Minseok
To: Kim Jongdae

You were a killer?! Why didn't you tell me?! Uhg! I am so pissed! >:(

 

My heart sank. Minseok sounded so mad, just over text. He even stated it himself. I bet he hates me now. Well, that was to be expected to be honest. I sigh while putting my phone back in my pocket, securely. I am not going to accidentily drop my phone and the cops find it, tracing all my steps, and dear lord, my internet history! If they find it, I need to erase that history before they see it. They gonna get into my private life and . And...and...They are going to trace it back to Minseok. Minseok will get in trouble and be burdened. Possibly go to jail on my behalf. I guess...I have to delete his contacts, just to be safe. Hesitantly, my shaking finger clicks on the 'delete contact' button. I sigh but immediately jump. The police sirens. They're near. I need to run. Before they catch me. I stealthily run down the alley, before seeing a ladder to a rooftop. The corners of my lip moves upwards as I put on my gloves and make my way up. Shouts from police men rang from down as I reached the top. 

"Where did he go?!"

"Are you even sure he was here?"

"Yeah! He was here! I clearly saw him!"

"Then where is he?! It's only about time before another murder happe-."

"HAHA SAYONARA ES~!"

"What the-"

Before anyone said anything else, I threw the ladder down, so no one can get back up. That is, unless they put it back up.

"THERE HE IS! GET HIM!"

I run as fast as I can on the rooftop. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, like a ing movie bruh. Like a speedy , I climb down another set of ladders where I make my escape. Gotta find another place to escape to. Then it hit me. I can just break in someone's house and stay there for a little while. No one should be awake now, so it'll be fine. My eyes land on a beige apartment. Quicky, I run over and decide which should I break in. The first door is a no no. It'll be to obvious. Hmm...I run up a fleet of stairs and go randomly to a door. Door 205. Okay, now time to use my pick locking skills to work. I grab out a pin and start rustling it around until I heard that 'click' sound. Then, I carefully go in.

"THE ?!" ! Someone's still awake?! I immediately cover the person's mouth, not knowing who it is because of the lighting.

"Shut up. Or do you want me to kill you?" The person stayed silent. I walked over to close the door. At the same time, finding the light switch. Turning to the person, my mouth dropped. It was Minseok. So this means, I'm in Minseok's home?

"J-JONGDAE?! WHY THE ARE YOU HERE?! YOU MURDERER!" The last two lines just felt like a dagger to the heart. But I can't let that get in my way. This being Minseok's apartment is even better, because he already knows me. So it won't hurt for him to let me stay for a bit, right?

"MInseok, calm down...c-can I stay for a bit?" My lips curling up, leaving a lop-sided smile. But Minseok just frowns.

"Why should I let a killer stay at my place? Why don't you just kill someone else and live in their room."

"But Minseok!Please! Just for this night. I'll be gone by the morning. Please!" I start pleading. Minseok was also right. I can just murder someone and then take over where they live. Simple as that. But, hell no am I gonna make my reputation worse than it is.

"Er...." 

"PLEASE! ONE NIGHT. PLEASE. GONE BY THE MORNING."

"Fine. But if I don't find you gone by morning, I'm calling the police." A sense of relief filled my body.

"Can I go on the couch then?"

"I don't care."

"Then can I sleep with you?" I mean, not in the dirty way. If this is the last day I'm going to see Minseok, then I can at least be able to snuggle him till I go right?

"W-what?! Hell no." Darn. I guess I'll sneak in. I pull out my phone to see the time while Minseok heads into his room. It was only 12:30. Got a few hours till I have to go. So I wait 30 minutes on the couch, in the living room. Then proceeded to enter Minseoks room. Didn't bother to look around. Just trying to join Minseok on his bed. I sneak in front where his back is facing and pull the blanket over me gently. I wrapped my arms on hiis waist and legs over and under his. Basically spooning him.

" What the- Why are you in my bed?! Let go of me!"

"But it's so warm~ I'll leave soon anyways so it's fine." Minseok continued to stuggle. But gave up after finding it no use.

"Uhg. You are such a pain. I should just call the police now."

"Nope. You can't. You made a deal with me already."

"......" Minseok mumbled something I couldn't quite catch before trying to sleep.

 

 

~

 

A/N: Woah! Another short update. Uhg. School is such a pain. Next chapter is in Minseok's point of view! Please continue to read my story and enjoy it!