Freak Incident

What's Good Without A Little Bad?

Jongdae's POV:

 

Yixing and I ran all around, searching for gangs. And when we found them, Yixing would first do his thing. Which is:

 

"Hey." The gang looks up at Yixing.

 

"What do you want?!" Oohh...Violent much?

 

"You want some weed?" Yixing opens his jacket, revealing packets of drugs and such. The men widen their eyes.

 

"Woah bruh! How much?" Both me and Yixing smile.

 

"50 dollars a pack."

 

"Deal." They bought ALL the weed and gave us the money.

 

Then we killed them shortly after. And took back the weed. And looted their bodies. We ran away before anyone saw us. Though, I ignored this strange feeling of longing in my heart, thinking it was just an adrenaline rush. Yixing and I put on our surgical masks and hoodies before entering a fast food restaurant. We ordered some burgers and left in a hurry.

 

"Aye dude I'm sleepy." Yixing managed to say while yawning.

 

"Then go to sleep."

 

"I don't even got a home thanks to you. I sold that ish. Haven't even contacted my parents in like FOREVER." I roll my eyes at his tone.

 

"Well it's not my fault I'm fabulous."

 

"You killed my parents."

 

"Exactly."

 

"You killed your own parents too."

 

"Yeah, I know. I was there. You were there too!"

 

"You traumatized me."

 

"And you are welcome. You're with me now aren't cha?"

 

"Damn straight."

 

"Now go to sleep." Me and Yixing ventured out, looking for empty alleyways, and we did.

 

So we spent the night(or morning) there. Hours later I wake up with the sun hitting my face. Sitting up, I look at out surroundings. No cops. Thank god. Then I look over to Yixing. My stepbrother. He stayed with me all the way...I'm kind of grateful towards him...

 

"Xing. Xing~ Xing come on!"

 

"Errmmmhh...five more minutes...."

 

"You forced me to...JUST WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE WAKE UP~!" I start singing out a part of Son DamBi's 'Queen' in attempt to wake up Yixing.

 

"Ahh aiyoo....okay okay!" Yixing sits up right while rubbing his eyes as I stretch.

 

"Another day can not be wasted Xing!" I say while kicking some rubbish near us.

 

"Ahhh- I wanna be in the comforts of home. Actually being able to wash up and sleep in a nice, cozy, bed." Yixing complains as I roll my eyes a million times at him.

 

"Well, too darn bad. You're stuck with me~!" I scream with sarcastic delight earning an eye roll from Yixing.  "Okay now, how bout we take a week off from killing? Stay low-key for a while." The ends of my mouth begin to move up as I see Yixing's expression.

 

"REALLY?! A BREAK? FROM ALL THAT KILLING? FINALLY! OKAY LET'S GO MEET MINSEOK THEN."

 

"Hell no! I ain't gonna meet Minseok! He knows I'm a killer, who knows what he'll do next!"

 

"......Someone else then?"

 

"Psh- fine."

 

"YYEEEE LETS GO THEN!"

 

Yixing dragged my hand as he started bringing somewhere. Then he swiftly pulled out his phone and dialed this number.

 

"XING! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" But he ignored me and continued.

 

"Hello? Kyungsoo? Oh, where you at? Hmm? Where?- oh ok, I'm coming then okay? Yeah, mhhm, uh, yeah! See you there, I'm bringing a friend too! Mhm, yeah bye!"

 

"Who was that?"

 

"Oh, just a friend. Kyungsoo. He's at a friends house right now, he told me the address. I'm leading you there right now." I looked around my surroundings. It seemed...so familiar. But I can't quite put my finger on it...

 

"You think we should bring Hoseok and Taehyung?" I pondered out loud. What are they doing right now?

 

"Nah, there are probably caught up with that police guy, what's his name? Oh I think it was Namjim?"

 

"You mean Namjoon?"

 

"Oh yeah, but they are probably caught up with Namjoon and his little subordinate, Jimin. I swear Namjoon never catches them." I chuckle at remembering one time, him and Hoseok teamed up together once, after they became close.

 

 -Flash Back-

 

"Hoseok! Bad policemen be coming our way!" I watched the door for Hoseok as he was stealthily killing a person also while scavenging for any valuable items that could be sold for a good price.

 

"Yeah hold your horses!"

 

"Well you better hurry!"

 

"Uhh...." Hoseok's voice wondered off, so I turn around to see what was wrong. .

 

"DUDE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WE GOTTA RUN NOW!" The police were breaking in through the windows, one in paticular was almost catching up to Hoseok, until Hoseok tripped him.

 

"OH FU-PPFFTBBWA!" The police guy fell flat on his face and I couldn't contain my laughter.

 

"HAHAHAHA LOOSSSEERRR!!"

 

"I KNOW RIGHT NAMJOON! HAHA- YOU HELLA FAILED!" I turn to the voice and see an another police man clutching his stomach while yelling at the fallen male.

 

"NAMJOON AFTER FIVE YEARS YOU STILL CAN'T CATCH ME?" Hoseok yells while running toward me.

 

"JIMIN SHUT UP! YOU SHOULD BE HELPING ME, NOT LAUGHING AT ME! AND YOU HOSEOK, I HAVEN'T CAUGHT YOU YET BECAUSE I HAVE A HANDICAP CALLED J-I-M-I-N."

 

"YET YOU STILL CAN'T CATCH ME ANYWAYS?"

 

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, I HAVE A HIGHER IQ THAN ALL OF YOU-"

 

"YALL SHUT UP! HOSEOK! GET YO OVER HERE AND LEAVE! WE NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at the top of my angelic lungs.

 

"AISH CALM DOWN I'M COMING!"

 

 

Hoseok ran up to me and latched his and onto my mine, as I pulled him up onto the rooftop. As soon as we were fully on top of the rooftop, we bolted. As fast as we could we ran away to a secluded area, and there we were met by Hoseok's partner, Taehyung.

 

"I'm surprised you guys didn't get caught by the cops." Taehyung scoffed.

 

"Yeah, I'm surprised I'm not dead." I joked.

 

"It's impossible to die if you're being chased by Namjoon." Hoseok managed to say through chews as he was eating a slice of pizza.

 

"Where did you get that pizza?"

 

"I got it from Taehyung. Do you have buttons for eyes?" I turn my attention toward Taehyung, and there he was, sitting down with a box of pizza.

 

"What? You want some?" Taehyung asks me.

 

"Nah, it's fine. I gotta go anyways."

 

"Oh. Well, it was nice working with you. We should work together again sometime." Hoseok yells out as I walk away.

 

"Yeah sure!" I left and ran away.

 

-Ok now we back to the present...-

 

"Jongdae? Jongdae!"

 

"Huh? What is it?"

 

"We're here."

 

I look up to where we were at. This place is all too familiar. I flip my head all around. No, this can't be... No way in hell it is, I mean it was pretty dark that time and I didn't see that much. But then again, I came there like two days ago. But then, I took a glance at the number of the room. 205. Oh hell no-

 

"Yixing, you're here already? And you brought a friend just like you said." . Oh thank jesus, it's not Minseok-

 

"Kyungsoo, who's here-" My jaw moves all the way down.

 

"Oh ." Yixing swears.

 

"Kyungsoo. Let me ask you one thing." Minseok lets out.

 

"What?" The larged eyed boy said in responce.

 

"Why is he here?"

 

"Who? Him?" The other male says while pointing to me. "Oh no ing way. Is this that one murderer you told me about?"

 


 

A/N: I hate myself so much. I promised everyone this might be long. Why do I make promises I can't keep? Or do I? So I changed my mind, and this chapter is not going to be that long, because I figured you guys will just get bored.

 


 

Minseok's POV:

 

"Kyungsoo, who's here-" I took a peek from the living room to see who was at the door. I felt like my jaw fell all the way to the floor. There I saw Jongdae, standing next to Yixing. Who I heard from someone that he quit his job at the cafe.

 

"Oh ." Yixing says, breaking the silence.

 

"Kyungsoo. Let me ask you one thing."

 

"What?"

 

"Why is he here?" I add emphasize the 'he' in my sentence so Kyungsoo would get a clue.

 

"Who? Him?" Kyungsoo starts pointing toward Jongdae. "Oh no ing way. Is this that one murderer you told me about?"

 

"Kyungsoo! Shut up!" I practically screech in his ear, causing him to cup his ears with his hands, the other party standing as still as statues.

 

"Calm yo , now, Yixing, would you and your....'friend' come inside?" Kyungsoo glared-smiled at Jongdae. At that I had to mentally face palm.

 

"Uh-oh-um...No, I think we should go..." Just as Jongdae was about to leave, Kyungsoo pulled both of them inside.

 

"No no, I insist." Jongdae gulped at his tone and almost tripped until I caught him.

 

"U-oh sorry." Jongdae stuttered and quickly (and awkwardly) stood farther away from me.

 

"Kyungsoo. What are you doing?" I ask Kyungsoo as he 'gently' pushes down Yixing and Jongdae on my couch.

 

"No worries Minseok. No. Worries." He quickly turns toward the other two males. "Now. Yixing, why are you with this guy? How are you associated with him? Are you working with him? And you. Jonggae or whatever-"

 

"Jongdae." Jongdae quickly reminds him putting a (cute) shy smale smile toward Kyungsoo. But from where I am, Kyungsoo doesn't seem amused.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Why the are you here?"

 

"Ah-um I'm sorry-uh I didn't know- Yixing-"

 

"Yixing my -"

 

"Actually it is my fault that Jongdae was here. I didn't know Minseok lived here. " Everyone looks at Yixing. What is my ex-coworker doing here again? "And to answer your questions. I do in fact work with Jongdae, all Jongdae, all Jongnight." Both me and Jongdae roll our eyes at the pun. "And he's my step brother." Then that's when my eyes widened bigger than Kyungsoo's.

 

"Wait what?!" I practically yell. I should've not yelled. Everyone is looking at me now.

 

"Okay so, I hate myself cuz now I am so involved in this ." Kyungsoo sighed out.

 

"Is anyone gonna answer m-"

 

"Um...Yixing is my stepbrother? Is that what you wanted to confirm?" Jongdae uncertainly answers.

 

All I do is nod my head. I do not know how Kyungsoo is holding up.

 

"Ok so the do we do now?" Kyungsoo speaks up, it wasnt even a second till Yixing answered.

 

"Don't call the cops on us that's what."

 

But Kyungsoo creepily smiles. I am scared for life. "Oh, I wasn't planning to. I had...another plan in mind."