Just some Backup

What's Good Without A Little Bad?

Okay.....So people still read this right? I hope so...anyways, this is most likely going to be in multiple POV's....So...ENJOY AS YOU MAY PLEASE! Lots of talking in this btw!

 

 

Minseok's POV:

 

I walked right back in the room where I spotted Kyungsoo on the bed with the letter in hand, eyes glued on the thin paper.

 

"What the hell is this? Who the hell is this?! A killer? Minseok! *gasp* Don't tell me...." My eyes widen at Kyungsoo. I should've hid the paper first! Wait I was gonna tell him anyways, so who cares?

 

"W-What?"

 

"Don't tell me...........You've turned into a child ."

 

"Where the hell did you get that conclusion?!" Kyungsoo shrugs and turns back to the paper.

 

"Well are you working in crime with him or.....?"

 

"Hell no. Why does all your conclusions have me as a bad guy?" He shrugs once more.

 

"I don't know. It's called how my brain works."

 

"You know what, nevermind."

 

"Okay, okay, what did you want to talk about?"

 

"The letter."

 

"I KNEW IT!"

 

"Just shut up! I'm trying to tell you stuff!"

 

"Okay sheesh."

 

"Finally. So I'm going to tell you the whole story okay? Okay." Maybe not the WHOLE story but it's fine. He doesn't have to know. "So it all started on my job, where I met him, he gave me his number, he was pretty hot by the way, and I think I texted him first? Him as in Jongdae okay. I don't remember. Wait actually, I did text him first. Wow, did I sound like a thirsty bitc- Oh. Off topic. Okay so before I texted him I was walking home and-"

 

"AND YOU GOT ?!"

 

"Goddammit Kyungsoo! No, I did not get and no, I did not get stabbed and no to what ever you are going to say next! Just let me finish!"

 

"....So...you someone?..."

 

"KYUNGSOO!"

 

"Okay! I was just kidding..."

 

"Jeez...So back to what I was saying, it was pretty late and I was walking home at night, because of my damn work shift, and like- . I heard a ear piercing scream, and I just had to see what was happening. So I followed the noise and was in front of an alley way where I saw someone with a knife in another who was practically half dead. So at that point I couldn't hold in my oh-so-manly scream that shook the nation. The killer ran and I called 911 after running to the victim. Ambulamps came and we went to the hospital. I was waiting outside, for whatever goddamn reason, and I saw Jongdae, oddly enough. He talked to me, and at the same time, my phone rang and it was the doctos telling me the victim was okay and awake, so I got hyper and asked Jongdae-"

 

"To go on a date with you." I felt my blood boiling already. Maybe I should've just asked Suho instead. Life descisions...tsk tsk.

 

"No. Okay so, I asked Jongdae if he wanted to see the patient with me, he agreed and we ran to the patients room. The patient was beautiful also, my luck with hot men is amazing, and found out his name was Baekhyun, and then a SKYSCRAPER came in and jumped on Baekhyun. The giant's name was Chanyeol-"

 

"Wa-wait, hold the chan up. So Chanyeol? As in, Park Chanyeol?" I roll my eyes at Kyungsoo. Why did I think he was the only normal one?

 

"Yes Park Chanyeol, what about it."

 

"I know him." The ?

 

"What? So you know him?!"

 

"Yeah, no wonder. One day, he came calling me telling me how his boyfriend almost got killed if it weren't for this 'god-like savior'." I giggled at the 'god-like'. 

 

"Okay, who cares. Let me finish." For once. "So Chanyeol greeted us and then he suddenly said this to Jongdae who was looking like Sehun's , white as . So Chanyeol like told Jongdae that he seemed familiar, and everyone felt the same. Jongdae runs away, and I leave the hospital. In a cab. THEN I text him, long story short, he stopped texting me. Then the next day I think? Damn my memory is bad- oh and anyways, the next day I go to work as usual. Only like, five minutes late. Yixing lets me off and whatever than after a few minutes, he tells me I have a visitor. And lo and behold, it was Jongdae."

 

"The . You know what- nevermind. Go on."

 

"Okay...So Jongdae tells me to watch the news, he runs away, after what seemed like forever, I got home and watched the news. What I didn't expect was to see Jongdae on the news as a killer. So for some odd reason I texted him and . Then I think like a few days later, or was it one day? Nevermind who cares. Well some amount of time passes and around midnight, yes I was awake, but around midnight someone broke into my house and told me they were gonna kill me if I scream. And at that point I wasn't even scared of that person's bull so I stayed calm like the person I am-"

 

"True. You are calm."

 

"Kyungsoo. Okay, so I stayed calm and HUZZAH! The person was Jongdae! He ended up sleeping in my house for the night, don't ask why. Then he left this letter, the one you were reading."

 

"Finally. You're done."

 

"Yes. And your thoughts on this?" Kyungsoo looks at me. After a few seconds he responds.

 

"So ing done."

 

"Seriously Kyungsoo."

 

"Okay. So I think you need to confront this damn if he's just gonna come and leave, cuz I swear, on jeezus's right , that I will beat his until even his momma don't remember how he look like."

 

" no Kyungsoo! He's a killer! You know I have this rule!"

 

"Yeah, that stupid rule where you supposedly avoid 'bad' things. Yeah Minseok that ain't working out is it? And that'll never work out."

 

"Shut it Kyungsoo."

 

"We all both know I can make you shut it in-"

 

"AISH- SHUSH!!"

 

 

~

 

 

Jongdae's POV:

 

I ran away from Minseok's around.....I don't remember. But I left an amazing letter that should be published into a book. I hope he see's the thing at the end...Wait what am I thinking? He doesn't even like me...or does he? I don't know anymore. I don't even know if he swings that way. Well, I run to our meeting place. I run to the rooftop of the cafe. Where no one else would go. I call him to let him know.

 

"Aye. I'm here. Hurry up I'm waiting."

 

"Mhhmm. Just wait. My shift is almost over."

 

"Ok, see ya bruh."

 

"You too~"

 

I end the call and sit down. Exactly 35 minutes pass and he comes.

 

"You took forever."

 

"Well I do like taking my time."

 

"Yes, I noticed that."

 

"So...did you end things with Minseok?"

 

"Basically...maybe."

 

"Well, I have to see him everyday at work. Whenever he's here."

 

"Yeah, and you're lucky. Speaking of work, why do you still have work today? Isn't about time you quit this job?"

 

"What do you think I just did."

 

"Okay, partner in crime." I smile at my old friend who had stuck with me and worked with me, even when he found out I killed people. He ended up working with me.

 

Well, he sells drugs and sometimes helps me kill some people when ever there's too much people.

 

"You are so lucky that I'm working with you Dae."

 

"Yes I am, Xing."

 

Both me and Yixing left the area. We ran to secluded areas, checking to see if any gangs resided there. The both of us decided to kill, like, 'bad' people, which sounds really cheesy, but who will cares.

 

 

~

 

A/N: So! Is anyone surprised? I hope this will please you in some way. I'll attempt to make the next chapter REAALLLYYY long. (coughnotreallysorrydon'tkillmecough) So please be patient and wait for the next! I really love Kyungsoo's personallity in here btw....