How To Meet a Killer Properly

What's Good Without A Little Bad?

Minseok's POV! Wooo~

 

 

So I was just wondering around my house. At night. Because, imsomnia kills me. But I then hear rustling at the door. Kind of like, picking. Is someone trying to break in? Just as I make it near the door, the door flings open. A man right behind it.

"THE ?!" I scream until the man leaps over to me and covers my mouth. There is a ing man, who I don't even know, in. my. house.

"Shut up or do you want me to kill you?" Oh great. It's a killer. Second time I met one. I'm not even scared at this point. But the voice sounds familiar. Who was it...? I think it sounds kind of like Jongdae's voice. No...it can't be. Of course not. What would be the odds if Jongdae was actually breaking into my place? The lights flicker on.

And I was wrong. It was Jongdae. "JONGDAE?! WHY THE ARE YOU HERE?! YOU MURDERER!" I just had to say that to him once at least. He gave that 'it's-you?!' face at me before saying something back.

"Minseok, calm down...c-can I stay for a bit?" He gives me a smile. Does he think I'm that easy?

"Why should I let a killer stay at my place? Why don't you just kill someone else and live in their room."

"But Minseok! Please! Just for this night! I'll be gone by the morning! Please!" He was really begging. While smiling. That does not help.

"Err...."

"PLEASE! (JUST) ONE (DAY) NIGHT. PLEASE. GONE BY THE MORNING." Why am I so nice?

"Fine. But if I don't find you gone by the morning, I'm calling the police."

"Can I go on the couch then?" Does he have to ask? If he can breath in my place, he can most definitely sit on a couch.

"I don't care."

"Then can I sleep with you?" w-what? Okay, that is steping over the boundaries.

"W-what? Hell no." I walk away when I see Jongdae pulling his phone out. Slamming the door, not too hard though (so the neighbors won't hear..), I enter my cozy room. Jongdae free. I need to buy myself some Jongdae repelent. I dive in the covers until I find a comfortable sleeping position. Why is that Jongdae has got to appear at the worst times? But for some odd reason, I find myself falling asleep faster than usual.

 

After a while I feel someone on my bed. I shrug it off. But this is what made me wonder if I was dreaming or not. Arms and legs started to wrap around me. More warmth surrounded me. My eyelids flutter open at the realization that it was the one and only, Jongdae.

"What the- Why are you in my bed?! Let go of me!" Why the hell is he here? Didn't I make my point. I stuggle in his embrace, of which I could've broken out of REALLY easily (if I had to be honest), if I weren't too sleepy. 

"But it's so warm~ I'll leave soon anyways so it's fine."

"Uhg. You are such a pain. I should just call the police now." But I really, actually, didn't want to. His hug was so warm I felt myself almost falling back to sleep, even with insomnia.

"Nope. You can't. You made a deal with me already."

"....if only you weren't a criminal..." I mumbled softy, only loud enough so I can hear it. Few minutes later I hear cute light snores from Jongdae. Which finally led up to me falling asleep.

 

 

The next morning I wake up to see no one on my bed except me. It was a dream wasn't it? Was one of my first thoughts. But that thought was completely denied after seeing the note on my bedside table. One look at it and I knew, that Jongdae might not interfere in my life again. Might.

"Dear Minseok,

     Are you surprised I actually left? Probably not right? I pretty sure I'm leaving for good. Are you missing me already? Or do you hate me already? Probably. How long have we know each other? I think...3 days? Or was it 4? Meh, I don't know. You probably had a few questions about me right? So I decided to answer a FEW.

1. The question is probably, 'Why are you killing people' or what ever.
            The thing is, I don't know. Or maybe I do know. Heck I'll just tell you since I'm pretty sure I'll never see you again. It started off with my parents. My first kill. Then somehow, I ended up killing more. I really don't know why. You're probably afraid of me by the time you read this huh?

2. Maybeit is, 'why me?' right?
          Well, I aproached you because...well...you were hot! Tell me, if we had a serious relationship, who would top?- Woah, off topic. Well basically, I thought you were hot and wanted a bit of you in my life. Well that can't be happening anytime soon can it?

3. 'who in the world am I really?' did I get this question right?
           I honestly don't know who I am by now. I hope I change. 

I'm out of time. I got to go. See you never? Bye..."

 

What surprised me was that, all those questions, were ones I wanted answered a long time ago. I stared at the paper, for what seemed forever. But I flipped it over. Just in case. I scanned the paper, till I saw a faint, FAINT, writing at the end of the paper.

 

"I'm going to miss you. Really."

My heart melted at that part. Something about him gave me butterflies. Maybe I should tell Luhan? No...he'll probably report this to the police, like last time when me and Yixing tried pranking him- by pretending we were robbers and tried to 'mug' him. He ran away from us as far as he could, ignoring our screams of 'wait come back!' and 'it's us!', and started calling the police. Took a while to actually be able to tell him that it was actually me and Yixing were pretending.

Sometimes, I wonder. What does Yixing after work is over? Because I know for a fact, that his shift ends before mines. What does he do then? I mean he has a life right? But everytime I see him at work, he always seem...distant. Sometimes. Well who cares about Yixing, I got my own problems to worry about. Maybe I should tell Kyungsoo or Suho?

It's decided. I started calling Kyungsoo. Suho gets way too protective. Sometimes. But Kyungsoo seems more plausible. I dial Kyungsoo's number and the moment the call starts I scream.

"KYUNGSOOOOO!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP. Hyung."

"You know, you don't have to say hyung."

"Fine. Okay what do you want Minseok?"

"Can you, like, come to my house right now?"

"Right now?"

"Yes right now."

"Okay, expect me in 5 minutes." Five minutes?

"Okay..." How would he get here in five minutes? He lives like 30 minutes away from me.

 

But soon enough Kyungsoo was at my door in 5 minutes. The doorbell rings and I rush to get it. Not caring about my attire and what not. I didn't even brush my teeth. I fling the door open while yelling at Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo! I need to tell you something!" He looked at me in disgust.

"You breath smells horrible."

"Yeah thanks, just help me."

"Just brush your teeth already!" I stick my tounge at him before rushing to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

 

I walk into my room where I see Kyungsoo on the bed, reading the letter.

 

~

 

A/N: Another short update! Yay~! I don't know how I'm progress the story by now. Oh yeah, I made a new fanfic, a xiuchen / baekchen tragedy. Haven't started it yet though. Only just made it. But check it out anyways. ( i didn't look over the story...so expect mistakes.)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1013972   <-- shameless sponsering.