"Grace is my--"

I choose you, Rapmonster!

The boys, dressed in black and white suits, huddle around the brown paper bag to each pick out their own lunch. I, on the other hand, have my chest and palms flatly attached to the white walls in the corner of the room gawking at them like a thirst driven predator in the desert—and the boys are my sweet oasis. “What are you doing?” Rapmon, with his arms crossed across his chest, stares down at me—judging my stance before him. “You okay?” He asks slowly, raising one of his well-groomed eyebrows. I unplug myself from the wall and fix my winter attire--- smoothing out the clothes that needs to be smooth out and tucking in fabric that needs to be tucked. Once I’m done, I clear my throat as I hint Rapmon with my honey brown iris that he should introduce me to the rest of the members. Rapmon furrows his brows and squints as if he’s confused. “What?” I’m not sure if he’s teasing me or if he’s really that clueless. I clear my throat even louder as the intensity of my eyes shoot up at Rapmon and point back to BTS, now devouring their meals on the other end of the room.

 

“Hyung! I brought you your lunch!” Jimin has a little joyful bounce with each step he takes. “Today’s food is especially good!” He shoves another side dish past his sweet and moist looking lips.

 

“Oh~!” Rapmon snaps his fingers and tugs unto Jimin’s shoulder—pulling him closer to Rapmon’s pits.

 

“H-hyung?” Rapmon winks at me.

 

“Jimin, this is my personal biographer, Grace. Say hello.”

 

Jimin moves his glance away from Rapmon and unto me. His crescent shaped moon eye smiles are back on his face. “Hello! I’m Jimin!”

 

“Hi,” I whisper as my right foot creates little circles underneath our conversation.

 

“Personal biographer? Do I get one too?!” J-Hope, with a mouthful of food, comes over and puts his arms around Rapmon.

 

“No. It’s a special thing they do for leaders, only.” Rapmon drops J-Hope’s arm and wraps his big manly hands around my wrist—dragging me across to the rest of the BTS members. “Jin hyung.” Jin is too busy filming his mukbang (eating video) in front of the camera man, Jungkook. “Jungkook, this is my personal biographer. You might see her around a lot these days so make sure to treat her well.” Jungkook, with his mouth glazed open, stares blankly up at me for a while.

 

“Hello!” The corners of his lips curve upwards, creating his perfect smile. Jin, finishing his food in less than 5 minutes, simply waves—because of over stuffing his mouth with food.

 

“Where’s Taehyung?” Rapmon scans around the hectic room, searching for the bouncing goofball of bliss.

 

“I think he just ran out to use the bathroom.” Suga comments glued to his phone while munching on a seasoned broccoli. The uncontrollable smile once again makes its appearance across my face. Rapmon glances over my beaming face and sighs sharply, while looking away at the disbelief.

 

“Like it?” I see Rapmon gritting his teeth a bit. The smile that just appeared seeing Yoon Gi has now disappeared. Rapmon slips his firm hands into mine and stomps over to where Yoon Gi is sitting innocently—grazing his green luncheon. “Hyung!” Suga looks up at us with one side of his cheeks stuffed. His eyes are slightly pink and his lids are heavy. Tiredness is written across his face. “Grace is my—“

 

“Personal bio--.” He murmurs staring back down at his phone.

 

“Girlfriend,” I whisper. Yoon Gi looks back up slowly at us with his droopy eyes.

 

“Girlfriend?!” Taehyung stands by the door entrance with his mouth hanging open.

 

“Girlfriend?” Rapmon’s eyes are bulging in shock.

Everybody else, without a sound of breathing, stares at us with widen eyes-- but it is I, who was in the most shock.