He is.... Not

"Another"

 

Jong Kook entering the club building with his drenched body, he even feel shivering due to the coldness, for him, rainy days are the worst and annoying days. He hates the water and the cold. Even though his body feel numb, he try his best to prepare his self fastly, he was late and he is in trouble.

“yak Kim Jong Kook!” shout the manager club approach Jong Kook.

“where have you been? Do you know what time is it?” ask the manager with an anger tone.

“I’m sorry for being late, I will not do it again..” said Jong Kook apologize.

“what do you say? Do you know how many time you are late like this?” said the manager raise his voice.

Yes, it is not the first time for him being late, maybe he was late over than one hundred times. The reason why Jong Kook often come late is because he has some other works outside to do, he does more than three part jobs for live. He lives alone at the small apartement on the roof building, he has to gain some money to pay his rent, to buy his daily needs and to safe his money to do something in the future that he dream on. He dream to be a singer in the future, he safe his money to buy some instrument and for learn how to play it well. Even though it’s feel hard for him to work at club when he has already many part time jobs but he need that job as well. The club where he works is only the place where he can sing and make many people listening his song, that’s why, this job is important for him and he can‘t easily fired from this job.

“I’m really sorry, I will prepare my self soon, today I’ve got a minor accident at the street that make me come late” explain Jong Kook.

“I don’t care with what happened to you, my customer is waiting for you already, you better play well, once again you make a trouble for me, I will kick you out!” said the manager before leave Jong Kook.

“if not because of that girl I will not in trouble...” mumble Jong Kook to his self.

He remember the scene that happened to him at the street when he bumped a girl, her face is still clear in his mind. He also remember her expression when she saw his face, her sad face and tremble voice.

“op...pa...” her tremble voice call him “oppa” is enchoing in his mind, somehow there is a change of facial expression on Jong Kook’s face when he think that. He then decide to forget her and fastly walk toward the stage to do his performance.

 

♫♫♫☺☻☺♫♫♫

 

In the other side, Ji Hyo is standing on the edge of street with her soaked whole body from hair to toe, the rain is already stop. She is standing together with some citizen who want to cross the street. Ji Hyo keep staring at the ground with her swollen eyes, she still feel disbelieve with whom she saw before, his small and shady eyes, his high nose and his sharp jawline, she is impossible to not notice him but he seem like he is not know her at all. Is he just another one who look similar? Ji Hyo then remember that the one who she looking for and missing the whole time was died, she realized that and everytime she thinking about that she feel so broken. She start to sobbing again.

The walk-lamp was turn to green, people are start to cross the road so does Ji Hyo. She walk slowly cross the street while keep staring on the ground, she even bump to people she meets but she is not care anymore. She just walk slowly and when she is not aware the walk-lamp was turn to red again. The cars start to slide on the wet street, some driver ring their horn to Ji Hyo who still at the middle of street but she still walk slowly without listening. Suddenly a black van slide into her direction, the driver seem not aware of Ji Hyo’s presence before. He is so shock when he saw Ji Hyo is just a meter away from his car, he hardly step on the break to stop the car but he is too late and he hit Ji Hyo’s body.

“omo! What’s wrong hyung?” ask Gary on the backseat who surprise with the sudden break of his car.

“I hit a girl!” said the driver who also his manager in panic.

“what??” ask Gary as panic as his manager.

Gary fastly exit his van and check the girl who being hited by his van car followed by the manager behind. He can see the girl is sit on the street infront of his car with some blood on her feet and her hand. She seem so mess and soaked.

“agassi... are you okay?” ask Gary squat infront of her. Ji Hyo doesn’t answer and just staring on her bloody scars.

“agassi...” said Gary touch her arm and shook her body softly.

Ji Hyo finally lift her head and looking at Gary face, she look at him with a sad face.

“gwenchana?” ask Gary in concern.

“hiks... appayo (it’s hurt) huaah.... appeunda....” said Ji Hyo crying out loud.

Gary and his manager are in panic and surprise when she start to crying loudly, they try to calm her and make she stop to cry but it doesn’t work.

“hyung! Let’s bring her to the hospital” said Gary to his manager.

“but... you have to prepare your self to your concert soon, yak! It’s your first concert, you can’t be late!” said the manager.

“I will tell Gil what’s happen and you take care the rest, just bring her to the hospital first!” said Gary help Ji Hyo who still crying to stand and bring her into his van.

Gary and his manager bring Ji Hyo to the hospital as soon as possible, when they reach the hospital, Ji Hyo is taken away to do her treatment, for their fortune, she just have some minor injury because the car not hit her hardly. After Ji Hyo received her treatment, Gary and his manager visit her room to say their apologiez but when they enter the room, she was already fall asleep.

“what to do? We are not able to say our sorry to her before go” said Gary.

“just go please Gary-ah, we are in hurry now... she was okay now” said the manager.

“but hyung, we are not even inform her family yet, we even don’t know her name” said Gary again.

“isn’t she the swimmer Song Ji Hyo?” said the nurse who take care of Ji Hyo and listening their conversation the whole time while tidy up her room.

“ommo!! That’s right! She is the goddes of swimmer? How could I don’t know? I have no wonder that her face looks familiar!” said the manager.

“oke, the problem is resolved! I will inform her agency soon, let’s go! We are late..” said the manager drag Gary away who keep staring at Ji Hyo who still sleeping.

 

♫♫♫☺☻☺♫♫♫

 

Ji Hyo doesn’t need so many days to fully recover, well, she is not have any injury anywhere actually, but her coach yell at her because she is not being carefull and harm her self. Her parents are in panic when heard that she got accident and fastly visit her at hospital as well as her uncle who really love her. Even her friends at swimming club visit her, afraid if her condition may be serious. She is glad to be surrounding by people who really love and care of her, and she feel stupid for being down after the incident when she met that man. After spend a night at hospital, Ji Hyo can go home and take some rest, when she exit the hospital building, she staring at the bright sky and smile.

“mianheyo oppa, for not being careful and harm my self, I shouldn’t make you and the others worry about me right?” said Ji Hyo in her mind.

“Ji Hyo-ah, we will have a special tournament next week, well, we will do a special event of swimming tournament, I hope you won’t have any accident again and prepare your self” said the coach to Ji Hyo.

“ne,,, arraseo coach, but... what kind of special event?” ask Ji Hyo curious.

“well, the swimming tournament wouldn’t held on the swimming pool...” answer the coach.

“so... where?” ask Ji Hyo curious.

“Han river, all of this country swimmer will join this event, this wouldn’t be an easy competion and you need extra energy to cross the river, so take care of your self and keep your stamina, arraseo?” explain the coach.

“river?” ask Ji Hyo unsure.

“yes, is that any matter?” ask the coach who can’t catch an insecure feeling through Ji Hyo’s eyes.

Even though Ji Hyo was a professional swimmer but she just swim on the pool and never even once swim on the river, well, maybe it’s seem strange for a swimmer if they not able to swim on the river. Wherever they are, the swimmer will always able to swim on any water right? But imagining that she has to swim on the river somehow make she feel anxious, her past memory is haunting her.

“no... nothing,... I’m okay with that...” said Ji Hyo finally put a smile on her face, covering her nervousness.

“are you sure?” ask the coach again.

“ofcourse!” said Ji Hyo.

“at least I will try, I’m sure I can do it and defeat my fear, right oppa? You will be my side too right?” said Ji Hyo smile and try to calm down her self, she want to be ready.

 

♫♫♫☺☻☺♫♫♫

 

Ji Hyo start a new daily exercise to increase her stamina for her preparation of the tournament event, she is jogging around Han river at the early morning, the sky even still so dark. She go to Han river in purpose to observing the place where she will have her new experience of swimming. She try to count how far distance that she need to pass for doing the competetion. She run around Han river with her exercise cloth.

After some minutes observing the river, Ji Hyo then plan to enjoy her exercise time, she put an earphone and listening the music from her mp3. She joging around while inhaling the fresh air around her and close her eyes. When she open her eyes, she accidentally see a figure of man in a black exercise oufit jogging around far away infront of her at the different direction. His muscular body somehow feel so familiar with her, Ji Hyo squinting her eyes try to see his face clearly, and when she was able to see his face, her eyes are widening.

“Kook Jong oppa...” said Ji Hyo in mind drop her jaw.

She then run fastly toward his direction, she run as fast as she can to approach him. Even though he just joging with a small run, his place are far away from Ji Hyo’s. Ji Hyo has to run over a long distance to approach him. She see that he is run further from her, she try to faster her steps and put all of her strength to approach him.

“oppa!!” shout Ji Hyo who still running away behind Jong Kook.

Jong Kook who listening the music can’t hear any voice of her shout. He keep enjoying his jogging without ever turn around.

Ji Hyo know that Jong Kook can’t listen to her, she then run with all of her spirit following him behind, and when she already right behind him, without any hesitation, she just throw her body on his back and hug him tightly, wrap his waist with her hand.

“what?” said Jong Kook in surprise when he feel that someone backhuging him tightly, he remove her earphone and try to remove a pair of hand that hug him but Ji Hyo hug him too tight.

“yak! Who are you? Let me go!” shout Jong Kook in annoyed keep trying to remove that pair of little hand.

“op..pa... boghosipeo...” said Ji Hyo with a tremble voice hide her face on his back, Jong Kook can feel that his skirt being wet not only because of his sweat but also tears.

Jong Kook feeling irritated when a stranger suddenly poop out from somewhere and somehow just hug him morever cry on his back. He then put his strength and throw her hand from his waist then turn around to face that stranger.

“yak who are you jinja?!” shout Jong Kook in anger.

Ji Hyo just staring at him with a teary eyes and sad expression, her hand feel in pain when Jong Kook hold it tightly then throw it away but she is not care with pain she has on her hand. Heart her is more suffering.

“oppa... I’m Ji Hyo...” said Ji Hyo try to approach Jong Kook again and hold his hand but Jong Kook avoid her, he remember that Ji Hyo is a same girl who he bumped some days ago in the rain.

“what are you trying to do with me?” ask Jong Kook irritated.

“oppaa... are you not recognize me?” ask Ji Hyo again. Jong Kook just staring at her with a cold eyes.

“are you crazy?” ask Jong Kook coldly.

“anniya... I’m not crazy oppa, it’s you right oppa? I know it’s you...” said Ji Hyo again now able to hold Jong Kook’s hand tightly. Even she realize that the one who standing infront of him is not a same person she really miss, but she just can’t hold her self to not being crazy when see that face again.

“yak let me go..” said Jong Kook with a cold tone without do any single move.

“kajimayo oppa, don’t leave me anymore....” said Ji Hyo begging.

Jong Kook then try to remove her hand from his by pull his hand away but Ji Hyo keep hold it tigthly, when Jong Kook pull his hand Ji Hyo pull it back, both of them are not realize that their interaction are harsh enough and make Jong Kook’s bracelet broken and it’s piece are drop then knotted everywhere.

“I’m... sorry...” said Ji Hyo feel guilty after what she did to his bracelet.

Jong Kook eyes gazing on his broken bracelet with unbelieve, his bracelet is so important for him that he got from his grandmother before she died, he was keep the bracelet well the whole time but now because of a crazy girl who just he met twice, his bracelet is broken into pieces.

“you... get lost...” said Jong Kook in a low voice try to hold his anger.

“I’m really sorry... I... I will replace your bracelet with a similar one...” said Ji Hyo try to pay her mistake.

“I said get lost! Don’t you know how much precious this bracelet to me!” shout Jong Kook fulling the air with his anger thar touch its limit, some people who also joging around are surprise with his shout while Ji Hyo is so much shock and taken aback with his shouting.

“don’t look at me with that pity face and stop crying! Get lost you crazy psyco!” shout Jong Kook again, he doesn’t care how people look at him who make a girl cry, he just can’t stand with her anymore and he really hate to see her.

Ji Hyo seem like doesn’t listening him and just start to cry, she is just to shock and afraid of him. He look at her like he really want to kill her with his cold and sharp eyes. Jong Kook sigh annoyingly when he see Ji Hyo’s tears again. He then turn his body decide to go and leave her because she seem like she wouldn’t take any move to go. He just walk further away without even turn around to look at her again.

Ji Hyo start to sobing when Jong Kook was leave her alone, she wap her tears and hold her breath try to stop crying.

“he is not oppa... hiks...” said Ji Hyo then squat and start to collecting the pieces of Jong Kook’s broken bracelet.

“oppa will never yell at me... hiks...” said Ji Hyo again in the middle of her sobing and her searching of the bracelet pieces on the ground between the grass.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the second update finally!! ^-^

how is it? share me what do you think about this chapter, hope you enjoy it :)